• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TMs

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • Hmm, I have plenty. Also a slight fascination for special moves. :P

I really like the Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Ice Beam trio. Too bad they're usually found fairly late in the games. I also love Psychic. It's one of my favorite moves overall and has a pretty neat animation in Gen V. :x

Last edited:
    Years
  • The typical found late in game (best) TMs already listed. Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Earthquake etc.

So I just trade to myself, teach them whichever move on my other game, and trade back, I will play the game how I want to play it Game Freak.

Years
  • - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Flamethrower
    - Earthquake

although honestly I've been feeling like my favourite TM of all time might be Dragon Claw tbh.

Years
  • Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psychic, Dragon Claw, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Body Slam all come to mind.

Thunder Wave, Toxic and Substitute have also won me some battles!

They've also been the reason I've lost some battles. D'oh!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Toxic, Calm Mind, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, and Earthquake all make me happy to find.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Since I play through Gen 3 and Gen 4 more often than any other Gen, I like to use TMs like Thunder, Fire Blast and Solar Beam, which are all powerful moves (albeit some of them have low accuracy) and can be used more than once in pre Gen 5 games, since you can buy them multiple times.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of the move Dark Pulse. I love everything about it. Not many of my team members can learn it usually, but I guess that makes it all the more special.

Years
  • i cant remember the tm numbers of this gen but i remember gen 3's tm list. dragon claw, ice beam, thunderbolt, earthquake, psychic, flamethrower and aerial ace. ooh and return. loved the most useful ones ;)

Back