• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Airborne: A Hoenn Journey (Take III)

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
third times the charm?

Airborne: A Hoenn Journey
tumblr_m9ivklPZVC1r26xvpo1_1280.jpg
Intro

Welcome to the Hoenn Region, a vast tropical land, filled to the brim with exotic locations and boundless oceans. This beautiful region, created by the legendary pokémon, Groudon and Kyogre, is a treasure trove of fun and adventure just waiting for eager pokémon trainers to explore its riches.

It has been exactly fifteen years, since the legendary trainer May thwarted the nefarious schemes of Teams Aqua and Magma, which threatened the entire pokémon world. She has since been hailed as one of the greatest trainers the region had ever seen and thrived in her role as the Poké-League champion. However she has mysteriously gone missing for the past year, leaving Elite Four member, Winona, to take her place.

Regardless of league matters, Hoenn is as prosperous as it has ever been. Today marks a special day in which a number of aspiring trainers in Rustboro City are to receive their starter pokémon... including you! The leading pokémon researcher of the region, Professor Roxanne, has promised to entrust you with a pokémon and a pokédex in return for your participation in her studies. With your starter in hand, and an entire world to explore, who knows what sort of experiences are waiting in store for you out there?

Are you ready? Your very own adventure is about to unfold! Be courageous and leap into the world of pokémon where dreams, adventures, and friendships await!

The Workings

It's been 15 years since the events of Emerald (NOT ORAS). As stated before, the pokémon champion, May, has gone missing for quite some time. Gym Leaders have come and gone with the years, technology has advanced and with it towns and cities have blossomed. Gym Leaders will, for the most part, be original NPC characters, controlled by the GM. However, you'll see a number of familiar faces around the RP :3

For the sake of not making things a pain, there will be no levels or IV/EV system. The RP will take a very anime-style approach on pokémon. Since there are no levels, the Pokemon can earn new moves whenever the roleplayer sees fit, but please be reasonable about this. Also, since there are no levels, pokémon evolution is one of the few things that must be checked for approval with the GMs. PM me first before making your pokémon evolve.

The diversity of Pokémon in Hoenn has changed dramatically over the passing years with the growing popularity of pokémon training. The release of pokémon throughout the region and daycare center have introduced different species into the ecosystems of Hoenn, making the fauna the most diverse it has ever been. Basically, there will be pokémon from all the regions available during this rp, not just the ones native to Hoenn.

You do not need the GM's approval to capture wild pokémon. However, while there may be exceptions, for the most part you are limited to catching one pokémon per route. You can go ahead and capture any pokémon in the given area that you want. Just try and be reasonable with it (making a long detailed post if the captured pokemon is rather rare or hard to catch) Available wild Pokémon, and their attacks will be in the chapter description.

This roleplay will be broken up into a multitude of chapters. Each one will have a number of different events that you may choose from, each event warranting a reward for its completion. However, there will be an overarching story that may take the place of these events. All the chapters will also have a main objective that you much complete by the end, such as making it to a certain town.

The RP will be accepting characters on a "first come-first serve" basis with a limited number of spots. Right now i'm thinking around 9, but that number may expand depending upon interest. However, because of this I will be judging a little harsher than other journey rps may be. If I don't accept your character at first, it's nothing personal and I will work with you in expanding upon your application if you'd like. :D

The starter pokémon that your character receives is up to you! As long as it is a base pokemon with at least one evolution, you're good to go. Also note that you may not have the same starter as any other players. If you submit an SU with the same pokémon as another player who has yet to be accepted, it will be considered a competition and I will accept whichever character I believe to be a better fit for the RP. If this ever happens you could just switch your pokémon to a different one :p

Each starter will start off knowing four moves with a maximum of six learned at any one time. The starters may come knowing a single egg move of your choice. They may also have an ability of your choosing from the list of abilities that they can have naturally.

The Rulez

1. Follow all PokeCommunity/RPC rules and guidelines
2. The GM ruling is law :3
3. The rating is T for Teen, don't go too crazy. Leave all that for the fan fictions.
4. Try to be as active as possible. I understand that we can all be busy and such, but we gotta move on. If you won't be posting as much, let the GM know in advance. However, you will be booted off if you do not return or if you go inactive without messaging me.
5. Be respectful to one another, and have fun cause isn't that what it's all about? lolno

Name: (anything you want it to be)

Appearance:
(what does your character look like? what do they wear? Picture would be great, but even if you have one you must write at the very least a paragraph)

Goals and Interests:
(some aspiration or dream they strive to achieve along with a hobby or something they like to do in their spare time. Does not need to be too long)

Strengths: (what are they good at? What good qualities do they have?)

Weaknesses: (what are they bad at? What are some flaws in their personality?)

Brief History: (a short synopsis of your character's life before the journey. At least 2 paragraphs)

Chosen Starter: (nickname, moveset, and ability go here. Check the rp workings for the details :3)

Other: (anything else you would like me to know)

RP Sample:
(just so i can see how you write IC and such)

Cast

Magnificent Magilou as Zoey Winters
Spoiler:

Miningsilver as Dameon Danberry
Spoiler:

Pudding as Minerva Olfos
Spoiler:

Dragon as Morgan Wilson
Spoiler:

gimmepie as Maxwell Klein
Spoiler:

adventure as Steffi Bashira
Spoiler:

Sephear as Jeffery Miles
Spoiler:

MysticalNinetails as Blair Nicolette
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok, let's go! If you promise to not be a disappearing GM o:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I enjoyed my time in the last airborne (: I would love to join this one as well ~ I'll have a sign-up ready by tonight ^-^ Silly me, I never learn. I'll post when ready.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
"I guess you're not the absolute worst I've come across..."

Zoey Winters / Female / 17 Years Old / Mauville City

tacXoNv.png

Appearance

Zoey stands at a modest height of 5'6". She sports a rather slender body build, with a lightly sun-kissed skin complexion as a result from the amount of time she spends out doors. Zoey has bright, sapphire-blue eyes which are offset by her flowing, bright pink hair. The girl tends to keep her hair pulled up into a rather neat ponytail, with her bangs neatly aligned on the side of her face. Always a fashionable girl, Zoey tends to dress in popular, designer jeans and tops. Due to Hoenn's rather warmer climate, most of these tops are always tank tops. Zoey offsets her clothing choices with some rather unique choices. One of which being a choker with a moon-shaped pendant, something she is never seen without, and the other being a pair of loose sleeve-like garments that she wears over her forearms. Her new and stylishly sporty trainer's bag is worn across her left shoulder. Zoey has several piercings, with two in her left ear, one in her right ear, and a navel ring as well.​

History

Born and raised in the Hoenn region, Zoey hails from a rather wealthy family. Her mother made her living as a very successful actress at the Pokéstar Studios in the Unova region, while her father works as a top executive at the Devon Corporation. Zoey was born as an only child and since money was in no short supply while she was growing up, the she was often gifted with almost anything she could possibly dream of in the world. If there was anything that Zoey wanted, the child was usually given it.

Zoey was usually on her own while growing up. With her father being such a powerful executive among the corporation and her mother being such a popular actress, the child was often left in the care of the hired help. Residing in a rather spacious and luxurious penthouse within Mauville City, the pink-haired girl often spent her time wandering around the various shops located within the mall-like city, keeping herself entertained by outright torturing the hired help, or traversing the routes just on the outskirts of the city. While one would think that being born into such a wealthy family with parents who would often give their child almost anything they could ask for would be the ideal life, Zoey always found herself feeling a bit empty on the inside. The pink-haired girl often found herself desiring things that she quickly discovered money and shopping were not able to fulfill, and yet... the girl really didn't know just what that missing thing was. As time passed, Zoey quickly began to find herself growing bored with the pleasure-filled life she was living and soon decided that she would find something to fill that void.

She had always had an interest in Pokémon. Perhaps the life of a trainer is the thrill that she has been searching for.​

Strengths

Zoey is a very determined individual. Once she sets her mind upon something, it more often than not takes a literal act of Arceus to get the pink-haired teenager to change her mind. When growing up as a child, spent a great deal of time outside in the fresh air, this has led her to be quite athletic and given her a good deal of endurance as well. A cunning individual, Zoey is always thinking about how to accomplish goals that have been placed out before her. More often than not, this results in her using some... rather unorthodox methods, but nothing that many would consider too extreme.

Weaknesses

That said, Zoey is somewhat of a lonely girl. Growing up, the child never had much of a chance to interact with many others her own age. More often than not, her parents were busy with their careers and other sorts of fancy parties. This left the pink-haired girl on her own on many occasions, with only the maids and butlers present to grant her any sort of social interaction. As a result, it's quite common for the girl to lack any sort of real tact in various social situations. Zoey has led a somewhat sheltered life, making her a bit naive to the world around her. She is not above manipulating those around her, often at times coming off as a bit spoiled. She is absolutely terrified of bugs.​

Goals And Interests

While she is excited to get out and experience something new, Zoey's ultimate goal is to get out there and make a name for herself, separating herself completely from her parents' shadows. While the young woman isn't all that attached to her parents, due to the amount of time they always spent outside of the home, she is always seen as their daughter before ever being considered her own person. Zoey has decided that not only will she become a top-class trainer, but she will also become the new champion of the Hoenn region, regardless of how many aspiring trainers she'll have to squash along the way. Who needs experience when you have raw determination anyways?​

Starter Pokémon

Rowlet.png

Artemis the Rowlet (Male / Careful / Highly Curious / Overgrow)
Tackle / Leafage / Growl / Ominous Wind

RP Sample

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Kimberly Crawford , 18

"I've contemplated around 12 different outcomes for this situation. All of them suck."

Personality

Kimberly is smart, calculating, and sophisticated. She takes herself and Pokemon battling very seriously. She prefers to plan everything out ahead of time and usually visualizes multiple options for any given situation. It's rare to find a situation where she can't figure out at least one solution. She hates spontaneity and believes being unprepared for something that isn't a surprise is completely unprofessional. While she certainly is smart, she overthinks everything and is constantly "on," so she zones out a lot and keeps her words to herself until she's figured something out. Sometimes her solutions are a little complicated, but sometimes they're pure genius. She prefers structure and order over chaos and mischief, so she is frequently labelled as a "buzzkill" or "fun wrecker." Most of the time, though, she's so quiet and in her own head that she can ignore it.

She prides herself on an extensive knowledge of the Pokemon world and Pokemon zoology. Though she doesn't know everything, she can usually pull off information about a Pokemon psychology off the top of her head and can adequately research anything she doesn't know. When talking about Pokemon zoology, she lights up and shows a lot more excitement than one would expect from her. She selects her Pokemon not based on emotional attachment but convenience and prowess. She favors Psychic-types heavily because they're calm and reliable (they can also help her plan things, which she loves). She detests Dark- and Ghost-types because they are unruly and bashful, two personality traits she doesn't like or emulate.

The main downside to Kimberly's personality is her inability to read social situations and her lack of social skills, juxtaposing her interest in Pokemon behavior and psychology. Getting accidentally ignored or shunned by her is a frequent occurrence even if she doesn't intend to do so. She's constantly in her head and tends to ignore her surroundings (yes, she has tripped or fallen over things while walking and thinking simultaneously). She thinks more about the practical and the logical than she does about the emotional and compassionate, and as such isn't good at handling tough emotional situations. Similarly, she typically doesn't express her emotions well and can easily come off as cold and distant even if that's not what she intends. Faux pas are commonplace.

"Use this sanitizer before I shake your hand. I don't want to get ill."

Kimberly is also a clean freak and doesn't like being dirty or germy. You can usually find her applying lotions, moisturizers, sanitizers, and other skin gels on a constant basis to keep herself feeling clean. While this is an annoying (and expensive) habit, she usually smells like a field of flowers, which no one can be mad about. She'll also busy herself with tidying up and cleaning regardless of the necessity. She uses this time to - you guessed it - think and plan about her current situation. This does mean that she's incredibly organized and if you need an item from her, she knows exactly where she has it.

An upside to her constant planning is that she's always listening when someone explains something so that she can utilize all the information she has. A downside is that she will ask a lot of questions to figure out something she doesn't understand. However, she is able to connect past information with new information and can produce surprising results with the two. She is constantly writing down notes and goes through pencils like an athlete goes through water bottles. Despite her intelligence, Kimberly doesn't speak in complicated phrases or wordy sentences. She finds it more expedient to keep her speech short and to the point.

Strengths

• Meticulously organized
  • Extremely calculating and analytical
  • Highly intelligent
  • Fantastic memory
  • Adept at finding solutions
  • Smells like flowers

Weaknesses

"Previous research indicates that this type of berry increases a Pokemon's sympathy towards its Trainer. You look like you need it."

• Incredibly anti-social
  • Very inconsiderate
  • Zones out frequently
  • Germaphobe
  • Out of touch with emotions
  • Occasionally clumsy

Goals & Interests

Kimberly is an intern at a Pokemon research institution. She's been tasked with researching the connection between humans and Pokemon to see how human interaction changes Pokemon behavior and mentality. She is taking the Gym Challenge to not only evaluate the relationship between leaders and their Pokemon but also see the way her own interactions affect her Pokemon. At the end of her journey, she plans to write a huge research paper that she hopes will land her a full-time position at the institution. Currently, though, she really needs to find companions that can help her expand her research beyond her own interactions.

Due to her passionate commitment to her studies, Kimberly never really developed hobbies. However, because she often has to sketch illustrations in her notes and for presentations, drawing is almost considered her side interest.

Appearance

Surprisingly, Kimberly's sense of fashion isn't as bad as most people predict. She usually goes for a sweater-overall combo (she has multiple colors of the exact same sweater) and white tennis shoes. She pays particular attention to her massive, unruly hair and spends at least an hour - if not more - on fixing it. Be wary of entering the bathroom when she's doing this, lest you choke on the wall of hairspray in the air. She keeps it in check throughout the day with a colorful hat that she always wears. She has huge glasses in front of her deep brown eyes. She is not against wearing makeup and usually manages to get on mascara and lipstick before she leaves, and once a week plucks her eyebrows.

Brief History

Kimberly was a star student, graduating at the top of her class in the Rustboro Trainer School. Her lifelong goal was to become a full-time employee at the local Pokemon research institution so that she could further pursue her passion for Pokemon zoology, and with her flawless grades and dedicated passion towards the subject, she managed to secure an internship with them right out of the gate. However, the main concern of the employers was her inability to socially interact and bond with the Pokemon (and, often, other interns). Seeing her potential and where she needed to improve, the heads of the zoology department assigned her a large research task: evaluating the effects of Gym Leader/Pokemon interactions. Unbeknownst to Kimberly, the managers at the research institution are looking to improve her sociability before considering whether she should work there full-time. Her entire future at the institution depends on whether she can overcome her anti-social behavior.

Pokemon

Ivy Walker

| Telepathy | Mischevious

"Ivy, please stop implanting videos of Lillipups into my head. I'm working."

Ivy was the Pokemon Kimberly request to aid her during her research. Possessing strong telekinetic Psychic powers, Ivy is able to telepathically communicate with Kimberly and read her thoughts. She acts as a computer for Kimberly, running calculations and simulations that she physically can't to aid her in forming solutions. Ivy is also able to record video information using her eyes. In spite of Kimberly's serious nature, Ivy is quite bashful and loves to play around, much to Kimberly's discontent. Ivy gets along well with other Pokemon and Trainers, mostly because she reads their thoughts and uses that to her own advantage. She doesn't get along too well with Kimberly but ultimately works towards her benefit.

Moves

• Psybeam
  • Telekinesis
  • Heal Block
  • Rock Tomb

RP Sample

Click here!

Last edited:

Miningsilver

Dungeon Explorer
Years
Name: Dameon Danberry

Appearance:
Standing at 5-7" (~170cm) and weighing around 130lb (~59kg), Dameon is a bit below average height and weight for his age. his usual outfit is a blue t-shirt underneath a lighter blue jacket with short sleeves and two front pockets to hold extra smaller items. He also sports cargo shorts, really just for the extra space, and a pair of grey sneakers. He also carries a tan backpack to hold just about everything, medicines, clothing, Pokeballs, books, and whatever else he may need.
Spoiler:

Goals and Interests:
Dameon, with his easy-going nature, isn't too certain on his big dream, but he does have two foggy ideas, either a teacher or resource for Pokemon growth and development, or a gym leader, showing how raising Pokemon can lead to a better trainer. His interests lay in raising Pokemon and Pokemon breeding, mainly because people and Pokemon rely on those who raise them to be ready for the world at large. Because of this, he wishes to visit as many daycare's as possible, including the one on route 117.

Strengths:
Dameon is adaptive, willing to go with the flow and see what happens and responding accordingly. While he may not be the first to walk up to a stranger, it's usually because he's doing something else. He doesn't mind conversation but if he's in the middle of something else, he's likely rather what he was doing before then chatting, unless of course the person manages to catch his interest with discussion on topics he's familiar with or what he's doing. He has a love and a soft spot for smaller or younger Pokemon, enjoying raising them and seeing them grow. With a fair amount of observed knowledge on Pokemon growth and book knowledge on Pokemon breeding, he's happiest when caring for Pokemon.

Weaknesses:
Because of his slightly turbulent nature, Dameon may jump from one idea to the next, with little focus on what's to come, living in the here and now. While he may be content with the people he knows now, when it comes to new people, he can get irritable, usually because he wants to do something else. However, he does a shy spot, while his friends back home know his parents and how he helps with their work, he worries that others his age may find his hobbies odd for someone his age. Since he is more familiar with raising Pokemon, he doesn't know much about battling, having only seen passing trainers that come to visit the gym, so most of his battle experience was in limited observation. He does know basic typing but not much else.

Brief History:
Being born and raised in Fortree City leaves you with a loving of nature, and Dameon isn't an exception to that. He quickly learned to appreciate Pokemon and the people that cared for them. Regular folk, trainers, and the people at the Pokemon Center, all the people he met and saw, along with his parent's work, made him appreciate Pokemon caretaking. His parents were essentially babysitters for their neighbor's Pokemon, which he would come to know and grow up around, causing his interests to develop accordingly with what he knew. Of course, that wouldn't keep a curious and roaming mind still, Dameon would consistently explore the area outside of town, including the nearby routes.
After being caught sneaking out by his father due to coincidence, they struck out a deal. Help the family and city for a few more years, and learn something out of it. If Dameon could suitably show he learned, then he could become a trainer and experience the region and learn about Pokemon in a very different environment. He made two attempts at showing his knowledge, the first time at the age of 15, he showed some knowledge, but it wasn't suitable enough, so he had two more years to try again. Dameon read a few books and compared them to what he observed, and found that he learned better by observing rather then reading. After two years of spectating battles and observing the Pokemon in nature and the ones from friends and people, he was able to do a rudimentary test at home to show he had learned, thus leading him to where he is now.

------------------------------------

Pokemon: Swablu a.k.a Queen

Nature: Gentle

Trait: Likes other Pokemon

Moves: Roost, Peck, Sing, Astonish

Ability: Natural Cure

------------------------------------​

Other: n/a

RP Sample: Taken from BEYOND; Horizon.
Spoiler:

forg

Years

b54ecc427f0b6fe526da3d3ad0b61235--cute-cartoon-drawings-drawings-of-girls.jpg
--------------------------------------

MINERVA OLFOS

17 | Female​

----
APPEARANCE

Standing at 5' 4", the slender woman prides herself in keeping a somewhat decent appearance. As somebody who is rather self-conscious it is no surprise she places a bit too much emphasis on sporting clothes that don't scream for attention, yet do not taint first impressions. Yet as long as her hair is clean of debris and smells of chocolate strawberries, it tends to be slightly unkempt.

Her wardrobe doesn't display much variation. It's limited to leggings, colorful long shirts, and cardigans, all of which come in different patterns and colors. With her outfits she carries a long, black shoulder strap purse.

----
GOALS AND INTERESTS

Baking has been a growing passion for her, one she partakes in her spare time. It soothes her and, as an added bonus, she can eat the sweet end result of her magic. The hobby has been one main reason for her desire to travel in addition to trying different desserts. Perhaps she may find Pokemon willing to aid her in her quest? And let's not forget her growing thirst for knowledge. Traveling to different cities and areas excites her young mind, tickled by the prospect of myths, pokemon, monuments, areas of interest, etcetera. But, her reason for pursuing the path of a trainer isn't powerful. In fact, she lacked the motivation or courage to initiate it, but the outside pressures and constant reminder that everybody else her age are taking the journey was the push she needed. Regardless she uses the journey as an excuse to leave her nest and finally see the world to do what she really desires: to be a scholarly baker.

----
STRENGTHS
One's affairs in order - The woman is quite organized with a preference for routine and schedules. To an extent. Everything is where it has to be in its rightful place. It's quite convenient and makes everything easier for her. However, the reason behind this is due to finding the simple act of cleaning, organizing, and being productive to be... well, fun. Happiness emanates from her smile as she takes pride in time well spent. It also doubles as a stress reliever.

The scholar - Having grown up with a brother who went to her to dump his newfound knowledge, Minerva acquired a taste for learning what she deems interesting. Unfortunately this happens to include even the most mundane of knowledge. This, alongside her desire to be productive, gives her a sense of accomplishment. Even if her progress tends to be going at a snails pace.

• Cheerful - Despite her flaws Minerva manages to carry a sense of optimism. Even though she may do a horrid job of hiding her true feelings, pushing herself to think in a positive is enough to get her to continue trekking forward. This may be the one trait that prevents her from becoming a weeping mess.

----
WEAKNESSES

Scaredy cat - Minerva likes to heed precaution. Safety comes first and as such risks are out of the question. This is worsened further by her numerous fears; failure, heights, public shame, rejection, bodies of water, fire, the dark, pain, and insects to name a few. Unfortunately this leads to a woman unwilling to be daring and more often than not she comes off as a coward.

Self-conscious: Will they notice? Do they like it? Are they judging? The poor young trainer feels an obligation to impress the world around her, whether it is her manners, appearance, the quality of her items, or perhaps even the food she eats. One may catch her constantly checking a mirror. Perhaps you'll catch a glimpse of her hesitating and opting for something else. However, that isn't to say that she neglects herself from her desires and wants. When alone or secluded she succumbs to her true wants, allowing herself to let go.

Overly sentimental - With great sensitivity comes a river of swelling emotions. Minerva may try her best to conceal and control them, but alas she cannot.

----
BRIEF HISTORY

Minerva is the second child, and only girl, to a middle-class family in Mossdeep City. Having grown in the shadow of her older brother deprived her from their attention, and thus relied on her brother for this. Fortunately she was blessed with a sibling who was more than willing to bond with his little sister.

Accomplishments and success are her family's major priorities. Brother Troy carved the path for the next sibling with his passion for exploration, aiding her both in school and hobbies. However, she could only run so fast before stumbling. She was not as physically fit, witty, attractive, or social as Troy. This caused for her desire to push herself to the limits to garner her family's attention. Because of this her, she took a different approach; while he was hands on, Minerva figured she could simply absorb and learn more of the smaller things he never found interest in. He dove with the Wailmers whilst she studied Pokemon. He interned in Mossdeep Space Center whilst she watched reruns of informative documentaries.

Overtime the young teen experienced an onslaught of difficult expectations, lectures, and restricted freedom. As a consequence Minerva became more reserved, obedient, and developed a desire to impress. These traits destroyed the tough-skinned, brave, risk-taking girl Troy had grown with. Yet he adapted, not wanting to abandon her like many of her comrades have over the change.

Her research and schooling led her to develop an unrequited adoration for baking; a sweet hobby requiring plenty of patience and time, traits she sees in herself. It's one thing Troy found tedious, and thus has rather fond memories of the hobby involving her family.

----
CHOSEN STARTER

eevee.gif

Sugar the Eevee
Ability: Run Away
Tackle | Growl | Tail Whip | Detect (Egg Move)

----
RP SAMPLE

Clickity click here

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
~snippity snap~

these quotes are actually hilarious and i need more kimberly dialogue in my life. a sophisticated intellect that will never get ashy? i'm here for it. Kimberly Crawford is accepted!

~snippity snap~

a young trainer interested in pokemon breeding? wow it's like you're after my own heart. Dameon Danberry is accepted!

~snippity snap~

ahh she's adorable! i don't think i've ever seen anyone play a baking trainer before, so full props to you. a wholly original character per the uge. excited to see her in action! Minevera Olfos is accepted!

alrighty and thus the first characters have been added to the cast! not sure how much longer su's will be up, but a safe bet should be somewhere around thursday and friday. i think we'll cap the rp at around 8-9 players if we even get that high. y'all are doing fantastic so far! love how the cast is coming together

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Hmmm... Sorry to do this, but I decided to rework my SU. I decided on another character I wanted to write with, I hope it's no bother. ;x

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Thanks for accepting Kimberly, Ozy! I'm sure this'll be a lot of fun!

I think Minerva and Kimberly would be an interesting duo! Two intelligent women, one anti-social and the other reserved but cheerful, would be a fun dynamic.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
2eystrc.png

96px-255Torchic.png
96px-256Combusken.png
96px-257Blaziken.png

Torchic | female | Blaze | Scratch, Agility (egg move), Focus Energy, Ember
Morgan Wilson
age 16 | female

Appearance: Standing on about 155cm, Morgan is a young girl of below average height for her age. She has a pretty slim and small-structured body, most likely inherited from genes. Her most obvious trait is her long pink pig-tails that is tied with a black scrunchie on one end, and on the other end, she has a black tied ribbon that's tied with the other end of her pigtail. As for her outfit, she wears a pink dress that has hot pink lace and patterns. She also wears really long black stockings with light pink lace tied. Finally, she wears light pink buckle shoes.

Family: Morgan's the only child to her mother and father, who both lived as more wealthy folk from the public. Her mother works full time as an accountant, and her father works full time as a businessman. While her mother was always busy, her father, she had a lesser relationship with. Morgan's dad was always about one thing, and that was success and victory for the Wilson family. Because of his pride and desire for high expectations, Morgan always felt that her dad had no time for her, or rather, she felt that he didn't want her. So, she always had an uneasy relationship with her family in general, but, that was normal to deal with, at least to her.

Goals and Interests: Despite her nature, Morgan always preferred staying outdoors rather than indoors, because she always had a keen interest in nature, with plant life, the atmosphere, the stars at night, the radiant sun, and most importantly, with Pokemon. She loved Pokemon from a young age, even when she used to live upon Hoenn, she always found herself feeding the wild Taillow and reading books about the wonders of Caterpie evolution. Ever since she was 10, she always dreamed of having her own pokemon, and travelling to her heart's desire. As for pokemon battling, she always wanted to try it out; how she will succeed as a true pokemon trainer, and travelling the lands, looking for battles to increase her experience. But her ultimate goal is to meet as many pokemon as possible, in an attempt to understand more about the world.

Strengths: Morgan can present a sense of tactfulness about her. She takes good care for her friends, and anything else that she deems important, and no matter what, she'll never abandon anyone in need. Most of the time, she presents a level-headed and calm nature that allows her to think more rationally, so the actions that she does are almost always justified. She's more of a realist than anything, and thus, she's more open minded towards beliefs, attitudes, and other rationale from people.

Weaknesses: Unfortunately, while she does present a calm demeanor, she can also easily blow her temper if there was something that really sets her off. She's not afraid to show her feelings, and that can be a little uneasy going when it comes to decent conversation. Also, with her temper, she can sometimes make decisions on impulse; one that can net her into trouble easily. She's also pretty blunt with people, which can rub them the wrong way, and at first glance, she's not exactly easy going with people, since she can be awfully judgmental of them, even from a first glance. Also? Due from her relaxed nature, she can be awfully lazy at times, leaving off important tasks until the very last minute, or better yet for her, leave someone else to do it. Finally, she likes to tease others, on one hand, signalling that she likes them, but on another, can be quite annoying to others!

BRIEF HISTORY: Being born in the city of Lilycove, Morgan was born into a family and a company that's only belief is pure perfection, greatness, and victory of all aspects of life. Her mother, while kind, was gone away from home more than often because of work. Her father mostly watched over her, but left the matter to her studies, and many aspects of her life to their many servants, all within a set schedule for her. Morgan's life was not an easy one; her father expected nothing but greatness from her, and things like love, and compassion were virtually non-existent within her own household. Her only salvation for her was her set love of Pokemon - she loved reading books about Pokemon and trainers, travelling together and having many adventures.

Pokemon being more and more of an interest to Morgan, she decided, when she came of age, she would set out of her own adventures. Her father was disinterested in Morgan's decision, but eventually decided for her to carve her own path, so long as she always sets out for perfection, and nothing else. Crush her enemies, always obtain the strongest of pokemon, and always set out for victory. Her father's words engraved in her heart, it's time for Morgan to set off. One wonders the mind... will she accept her fathers ideals? Or...

Roleplay Sample

Spoiler:

[/FONT]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
aigfhjfjf i'll try my best to get a SU up today! Can't miss out on this :D

forg

Years
I think Minerva and Kimberly would be an interesting duo! Two intelligent women, one anti-social and the other reserved but cheerful, would be a fun dynamic.

I agree! I would love to add that I found your dialogue, as Ozzy pointed out, a delight to read <3 I can't wait to read how she interacts with others and her clumsy explorations of the Pokemon world.

That and I'm so excited to see who's joining and the characters being made. Different goals and very different personalities <3

Back