• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Airborne: A Hoenn Journey (Take III)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • Jeff returns! NOTHING CAN KEEP HIM DOWN! (I gotta get some sleep before work so I haven't had time to touch it up yet, let me know if anything needs tweaking please)

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Did either of you want to JP your missions choice? You guys picked the only ones I'm interested in :')
    Let's JP bby

I just want to make a solo post or two first.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'm probably going to do Mission 5 by myself, I've got a busy schedule atm so coordinating a JP will be hard.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024

tumblr_oxjh9axma11qft7dvo1_1280.jpg

Blair "B" Nicolette

Appearance:

Blair is about 6'1 or 186 centimeters in height. He is considerably thin, with fairly broad shoulders and a milky white skin complexion. Blair's honey blond hair is always perfectly trimmed and styled into a pompadour but he has a few stubborn strands that refuse to cooperate. Blair is known for his angular features as well as his bone structure. He has high cheek bones, a thin face, and a sharp, perfectly carved jawline. His eyes are a pale azure shade. Blair suffers from Rosacea, meaning that his cheeks and face are constantly red in colour. However, he regularly wears full-coverage foundation to cover up his skin condition, as it's something that he's insecure about. Blair's face is consistently beat, as he is known to wear a lot of makeup. On a daily basis, he normally wears foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, highlight, mascara, eye shadow, winged eyeliner, brow products and he never dares to leave the house without a set of full, voluminous lashes on! He takes immense pride in his appearance.

In terms of clothing, Blair likes anything that is on-trend. For shirts he'll wear anything from a crop top to a turtle neck, depending on the season of course. For pants, he likes high-waisted distressed skinny jeans or high-waisted distressed mom jeans. For footwear, he likes Chelsea boots but often wears plain white sneakers as well.

His typical look is:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Likes and Interests:

Above all else, Blair is most passionate about makeup. He absolutely loves the artistry and creativity that comes along with cosmetics, and how they hold the power to alter your appearance. Of course, Blair is an artist at heart, with makeup being his outlet and his form of conveying himself. Blair's interest are not limited to just makeup however, as he also adores fashion, and has always been enthralled by beauty pageants, pokemon contests, and science. Despite Blair's flamboyant exterior, deep down he is a book worm at heart and enjoys research and learning. His goal is to become a successful pokemon coordinator and he also hopes to raise strong and beautiful pokemon and to learn as much as he can along the way in order to expand both his knowledge base and his worldview.

Strengths:

Imaginative: Blair is incredibly inventive and artistic. He is extremely detail-oriented and observes the little, unnoticeable things that others may skim over. He sees the world in colour and can find the beauty in anything, he just desires to bring beauty out. His mind is constantly filled with vibrant ideas and he relies on his own personal experiences as well as the world around him for inspiration.

Compassionate: Blair may seem timid initially, but he warms up to people in a rather swift fashion. Once you befriend him, he will do anything for you. He loves his friends dearly and cherishes relationships with others. He can be whimsical in nature and often uses this aspect of himself to make others laugh or crack a smile. He is radiating with positivity and wants to share his positive energy with everyone around him!

Insightful: Blair is knowledgeable and thoughtful, he has a clear mind and takes time for profound thought when in deliberation. He is a cautious individual and prefers organization over spontaneity. He is cool headed and quick-witted and can easily come up with clear and efficient solutions for any obstacle that may be in his way.

Weaknesses:

Sensitive: Blair has a sensitive soul and is an individual who tends to be overly emotional. He isn't one to suffer with constant, lingering feelings of depression and anxiety, although he can descend into a miserable state rather quickly and come out of it just as quick. His mood can switch nearly instantaneously and he lets things get under his skin with relative ease. Despite this, he isn't reactionary and will often keep his feelings concealed underneath a facade. Despite these drawbacks, he has come a long way and is continually finding better ways to cope with his emotions.

Insecure: One of Blair's biggest personal obstacles is his own feelings of insecurity. He struggles with his confidence and often doubts himself at times and he tends to be his biggest critic. His self-deprecating thoughts and immense fear of failure can prevent him from achieving success.

Absentminded: Blair can be a bit scatterbrained at times. Despite his perfectionist tendencies, profoundness and creative nature, he sometimes struggles to organize his thoughts and ideas and therefore they may become jumbled together. He may fall into a daze or get deep into his own imagination, causing him to momentarily ignore the physical world around him.

History:

Blair is the youngest out of three children. He has two older brothers, Brody and Blaten. Both of his older brothers were extremely successful pokemon trainers and Blair grew up in their shadow. His parents urged him to follow in the footsteps of his elder siblings, however, Blair has always been far more interested in pokemon contests. He absolutely is enthralled by the beauty and the immense creativity behind them and as a young child he would spend endless hours watching them whenever they appeared on television. He saw every contest held and every single Grand Festival as well. He even begged his mother, Blythe, to take him to see a contest held at the contest hall in his hometown of Slateport city. Since that day, where he saw Wallace and his Milotic gracefully frolic about the shining stage, he has devoted himself to contests, rejecting the notion that in order to be successful, one had to be a trainer.

Blair's rebelliousness spread to other areas of his life as well. At the age of 14 he came to the conclusion that he was gay and around the same time discovered makeup. He fell in love with it almost instantaneously, and began to experiment with it. His father initially disapproved of his son's love for cosmetics, informing him that he was male, and therefore should have other, more masculine interests. Blair's mother, on the other hand, viewed things differently and soon became her son's number 1 fan, encouraging him to pursue his love of makeup. Blair dealt with feelings of shame regarding his sexuality after initially coming out, as he felt alienated and different. Over time, he began to grow out of his shell and learned to accept himself. Blaten and Brody helped him learn how to love himself and were there for Blair in his darkest moments. Due to this, Blair formed an extremely close relationship with his brothers and no longer felt in their shadow. For the first time, he stepped into the light. Now, at 17 years of age, Blair has become comfortable in his own skin and has developed tremendous makeup skills. He can paint a face no other and is very passionate about what he does. His father eventually warmed up to the idea of his son wearing makeup and has fully accepted him for who he is as an individual. Blair wants to show the world that men can wear makeup just as well as women can. Furthermore, he wants to prove that he is capable of becoming a top pokemon coordinator in the Hoenn region.

Starter:
    Persia the Skitty
    (Female, Cute charm)

144px-300Skitty.png

Moveset:
    Fake Out
    Tail Whip
    Sing
    Attract
    Safeguard
    Covet

RP sample: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9968019&postcount=9

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I'll be snatching up Mission 3 for lovely Minerva <3

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • So, it seems our endlessly generous Dragon is ceding mission 4 to me~

BUT LET IT BE STATED ON THE RECORD I OWE HIM THE FIRST MISSION HE REALLY LIKES THE LOOK OF THAT I BEAT HIM TO CLAIMING.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yo! Sorry for me not posting for a while :3 Will be better~

Back