• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favourite poketuber?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    So, which Pokemon youtuber do you like to watch and why? Personally I was really into this Australian Youtube named Unlistedleaf who used to open retro packs and stuff, but don't watch him very often anymore. Others I'm currently watching are False Swipe Gaming, Versilify and a random bunch of top 5 and top 10 lists!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I like chuggaconroy a lot (not really a pok?tuber tho). I used to like TheKingNappy and GameboyLuke a lot too, but don't find much interest nowadays.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • PRB12. Not as active as he once was but some of his videos are straight out funny(notably his Q&A and Episode review Introductions(seriously go see Episode 28... enough said lol)).

dannymusic

The Smiling Trombonist
    Years
  • Bird Keeper Toby has some interesting theories and ideas; I like his videos about the creative side to the pokemon world.

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I literally don't even know the names of most Pokémon content creators who narrate and stuff. I only watch glitch/interest videos from people like Chickasaurus, Crystal_, et cetera. I love that kind of stuff.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I watched Patterrz for a while

The only one I've been watching actively as of recent has been Pokeaimmd, since I like seeing his Pokemon Showdown videos.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Most poketubers are obnoxious and lacking in quality so I don't watch any at all anymore.

I use to watch Chuggaaconroy's pokemon walkthroughs but he's gotten more loud and childish oddly enough as the years went by.

I also use to watch PikaWu's competitive battling because he used uncommon pokemon like Lanturn for example which i enjoyed but he stopped making videos since 2016, probably due to college and real life and because I don't think he made an easy living off of pokemon videos like others since he wasn't that popular and breeding pokemon for battles in new games would take quite a bit of time as well.

Last edited:

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Personally I was really into this Australian Youtube named Unlistedleaf who used to open retro packs and stuff, but don't watch him very often anymore.
    I've liked UnlistedLeaf's content a lot too! It's been a while since I've last watched his videos though but the ones I've seen have been really entertaining.

Yotes

GameDev
    Years
  • Wouldn't say he's my favorite/best ever but I really like how Ruffled Rowlit tries all kinds of fan games I've never heard of. It's something unique to his channel I rarely see anywhere else.

It's like he finds multiple new ones every week!

Years
  • This is so challenging. There are so many people making good creative content out there. I'm going to narrow it down to a top 5 list just to save time but there are a lot of other great poketubers out there that I am excited to watch regularly.

1) A joint award to Pimpnite and his partner Lady Krimzen.

Pimp is just this really fun, silly guy. The way he narrates is iconic, "it lives on like one health!" Since I love little cup, its nice to see someone who specializes in lower tiers, he's very crafty with nfes and nu Pokemon. And he's just a very vibrant part of the community who accepts battles with his subscribers every day, host live streams and lovely giveaways of pokemon. You can trade with him, send him letters and just chill. What I live for is his theme teams. Ask him to do something crazy like a full team of bidoof. Meanwhile Krimzen/ Cat is the one who puts it all together with great art and video, she's also a competive battler and has good tutorials, and she's very down-to-earth if you need a break from Pimp's zaniness. They work really well together, and you can feel their chemistry, they make you laugh.

These two have hearts of gold and just raised 1500 dollars that could have gone to their own channel and donated it to causes that support the sick and mentally Ill. Kat especially is awesome because she devotes herself full time to Pimpnite and their channel, while balancing her own KrimzenTV and several others.

2) Tamashi Hiroka- Most versatile of the bunch. She makes rom hacks, gives character analyses, has detailed top 10 lists, presents fanmade content, creepy pasta, explores in-game glitches, gives product reviews, writes essays and more. You may not necessarily agree with her opinions but she is clearly highly intelligent and analytical and it is always worth hearing her input. I considered her for my #1 spot because she offers the most well-rounded, diverse content. I gave the the edge to Pimp though because she uploads not as frequently. I know she has had some medical issues and surgery :(

3) Lockstein and Gnoggin. This channel is a big part of where my research begins. Its so unique with a great deal of focus on pokemon theories and the folklore of gaming world and the real world. There are so many bad fan theories out there that its great to have a real professional out there who always has well-researched content that even incorporates real science. I don't think anyone makes better quality videos than him and I hope that his team is able to keep his channel afloat considering his soaring production costs. If you like what you see on this channel then please donate because they may not be on air much longer if you don't.

4) Candy Evie. She's really adorable and sweet. Her channel is whimsically-colored with cute designs. She has unboxings, shows off her shiny collection, April fool's jokes and now animation and drawing. Hers is the lightest, most kawaii channel. But what really secured her place on my list was the side-by-side comparison of games. She can really help you decide whether you want Heart Gold or Soul Silver this time or Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon next time. She goes beyond telling you which Pokemon are in which game, and breaks down the entire layout of the game without spoilers.

#5) Supreme RK9s. What he is primarily known as is a shiny hunter, which I am not, but he is still interesting to watch. He has great taste and sense of color. He is extremely likeable will hosts intimate Q&A sharing his experiences and overall favorite Pokemon. I would totally want this guy if he weren't already taken by Julian.

It was really hard to cut the list off here. I could have easily expanded this to a top 10 or 20 list, but we would be here all day.

TimmyTom

TimmyTom
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    For TCG and Pokemon toys and related stuff I would say my favorites are Chadtronic and Leonhart

For Wi-Fi Battles I would say Pimpnite is hilariously entertaining most of the time and Rykard3 is one of my favorites for learning about a Pokemon and brainstorming for potential set ideas.

When it comes to lore and theories, for me, no one beats Gnoggin (don't know if he is considered a poketuber but he does a lot of Pokemon stuff).

Years
  • I'm not really into watching Poketubers- I moreso enjoy people that put out a wide variety of content, with some Pokemon stuff in there once and a while. Actually, the only time I've watched someone do playthroughs of Pokemon games is when TeamFourStar (mostly known for Dragon Ball Z Abridged) do their annual Nuzlocke runs of different games in the series.

I will throw a shoutout to GlitchxCity though, since she does some killer remixes of music from the Pokemon series. I'm not subscribed to her channel or anything, but every couple months I stumble across it and love listening to the new stuff she's put out.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • She isn't a poketuber, but Commander Holly does do pokemon playthroughs along with her other videos.

With lots of birbs, of course.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    My two favorites are Aura Guardian and Dobbs. CandyEvie and TamashiHiroka are good too.

Even though they don't primarily focus on Pokemon, JWittz and A Brandon To The Past have made some funny pokemon videos as well.

Years
  • The only PokeTuber I currently watch is PTCG Radio at the moment, and I will sometimes go a couple weeks between watching videos of his. Basically his card previews are just treated as background radio noise that I might glean a bit of useful information from.

Last edited:
    Years
  • TyranitarTube by a long shot for me. He's really amusing and I love watching his LPs! Otherwise I'm only subbed to JWittz but he's not only Pokémon-focused anymore. May check out the ones mentioned here =')

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Personally, I feel Hoopsandhiphop is the best content creator out there. Especially since he does put in a lot of effort in gathering information for his odd facts videos. His remixes of Pokémon In-game are pretty dope as well!

Back