• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

alignment charts

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    alignments.png

which do you consider yourself as, and why? anyone who feels the need to say chaotic evil is edgy and need not respond.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I took 3 different quizzes and got 3 different alignments =/

this always happens lol

Years
  • Last time I checked I was true neutral with a tendency towards chaos. But I'm going to take the alignment test again because that was years ago when I first started playing, my alignment may have changed. I've been striving for the light more. Perhaps my poor soul has since been saved.

Edit: It looks I've gone soft. I'm neutral good now.

If anyone out there isn't familiar with D&D alignments try easy damus, they offer the best explanations and an objective test of your morals.

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i've spoken with sylphiel before and i can confirm she is chaotic evil

so is the rest of the admin team
    except sheep, she's lawful good

myself, i'm probably uh. crap idk

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I took the easy damus test and still got neutral good so my guess turned out to be right after all.

"However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable."

But I disagree with this assessment from the test. I wouldn't want to advance mediocrity at all.

Last edited:
    Back