• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite thing about the holidays?

Years
  • I mainly like all the fancy decorations, but also because I celebrate it in summer I also love how everyone gets out and wants to get some nice cold treats.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I can't say presents, because I buy presents for myself all year long. I really like decorating, putting up lights, drinking eggnog, Christmas movies, holiday specials, and being in the moment.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Being with family and doing our usual Christmas traditions. Before my grandmother passed away, my family and I have been there for her for several years. It was my mom's tradition to visit my grandmother every Christmas. I loved how we would do bonfires in her front yard, shoot fireworks, as well as make our traditional tamales.

Now we...can't do all that as much. However, I'm coming up with my own tradition. I want to do the same thing as my mom did in the past. I want to visit her every year for Christmas. I know she'd be so happy. :) And this year will be my first year that I'll actually be TRAVELING for Christmas, so everything is gonna be weird for me.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The food, the warm atmosphere in this cold season and oh, the gifts too! :P

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Decorations would be at the top of my list. Especially lights. :P Got a fresh real tree and put lights all over the poor thing right away xD
    Christmas Pokemon plush are great too :P Always room for plenty of festive Pokemon <3

Back