• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: WORLD CHASE DAY

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif
    castform.gif

jellicent.gif
    jellicent-f.gif
    jellicent.gif
    jellicent-f.gif

HAPPY WORLD CHASE DAY
    tumblr_ndejkp8m7Q1ttdkobo1_400.gif

Today is February the 4th, also known as World Chase Day! This year everybody's favourite jellicentfan1 or user Castform is celebrating his 25th birthday, marking the 25th annual World Chase Day. Chase has been one of the most incredible friends that I could ever ask for and I am happy that he still allows me to continue making these birthday threads (despite numerous MS paint drawings that somehow have not led to me being banned) and that one year I said I doki doki doki hearteu Chaseu senpai sama desu sama ne desu :pachirisu:.

Chase, I remember you being one of the first friends I ever met on PC. We joined within the same week and somehow ended up meeting on the server. I remember our ??? phase where we used to send each other knock knock jokes, laugh at iFunny puns (a dark time) and do a lot of random acts such as a Pokemon of the Day, kick wars, collaborations and battling. At the time I didn't understand how meaningful online friendships could be but I knew that I really enjoyed your company, even if we were still getting to know each other beyond the fact that you went by the nickname of Jelli.

(ok this is the part where this thread gets very heartfelt so if that's not your cup of tea, just skip to the bottom)

Times were hard for a while, but you came out of it having undergone a complete transformation and so did our friendship. I know I tell you this a lot but I mean every word when I say I am incredibly proud of who you've become, and I always will be. I value you incredibly highly and you know I'm always here to support you through everything - no matter how trivial, or hard it seems. I am glad to have a friend who I am comfortable discussing everything with, who encourages me to be a better version of myself and is there to offer a rational new perspective. Everyday I am glad I made the right choice when it mattered and I'm glad we've become a lot closer, especially as of recently. Thank you for all the good times and deep talks we've shared over the past 6 years. You are truly one of the closest friends I have and I appreciate you so much.

There are so many good qualities I could list about you and I hope you see them in yourself too. Thanks for tolerating my ??? MS Paint drawings, joining me in JAKSQKKJQKJing about everything, texting about dogs and iconic moments such as 100 VMs in a row. I am sure other people here can say the same about you and think of fond memories and times they've shared with you - which probably include a lot of Wig, Ariana Grande, MEQWKEJKJQKQJ or college football. Whatever it is, I hope you don't have self-doubt in how valued you are here because you bring a lot of happiness to other people's lives.

This forum would not be the same without you, and I can say for a fact that you bring joy to so many people's lives. I'm so happy to have met a friend like you and I hope there'll be a day I can celebrate World Chase Day with you in person (but a PC thread will always exist of course). Happy birthday to one of PC's best users and more importantly an incredible friend. <3

Please wish Chase a happy birthday because I can't think of someone who truly deserves it more. HAPPY WORLD CHASE DAY
    tumblr_ndejkp8m7Q1ttdkobo3_400.gif

Love,
    jellicentfan1fan1
    (Sophie)

jellicent.gif
    jellicent-f.gif
    jellicent.gif
    jellicent-f.gif

Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE

it's really incredible how time flies... I remember when I first met you on the battle server like what, three years ago, and look what happened now. little ol' jellicentfan1 being an admin. i really do miss those crazy times though.

hope you have a good one. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    this is so cute tf

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE AND MAY THE CASTFORM GRACE YOU WISH GOOD WEATHER ALWAYS

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg what a thread, 11/10 would read again!

Chase you are so sweet and wise and nice and fun and good, and I'm happy we're working together :D <3

Sirfetch’d

thank you all for the wishes! i had an extremely fun birthday and reading this thread and replies made it so much better :)

special thanks to you sophie for the lovely OP. that was a very lovely read and made me tear up a bit :')

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    WTF I miss all the good celebrations!! Happy (late) birthday Chase!! xoxo

Back