• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say something bad about your favourite pokemon...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Cherrim would be better if it were in sunny form more often. Maybe sunny as default and overcast form in actual inclement weather, like hail/sandstorm/rain. :(

Years
    • Seen today
    Tyranitar has an annoying ability.

Volcarona pretty much dies from physical Rock type attacks.

Venusaur should've been able to learn Sludge Bomb when the move came out (Gen 2).

Greninja gets too much love from Game Freak compared to Chesnaught and Delphox.

Garchomp can be annoying to deal with, especially Cynthia's.

Cid

Years
  • Arcanine is weak to Stealth Rock. None of its stats are particularly impressive anymore due to the power creep. Its strongest and most consistent attack has recoil. It is completely outclassed in OU and VGC. Its Hidden Ability is useless. It doesn't get dual STAB. It did not get an Alolan form, while its counterpart Ninetales did. Evolving it from a Growlithe causes it to no longer learn as much moves through level-up. None of its coverage moves are particularly noteworthy except for maybe Close Combat, and even that has a negative side effect. Its priority does not get STAB. It is completely walled by most Dragon/Flying 'mons if not running Outrage, as well as most Ground-types. Its recovery move is affected by weather and only has 8 PP, max. It's not that hard to scare out, is vulnerable to all entry hazards, does not get a way to counter how easy it is whittled down such as hazard removal, a useful ability, or reliable recovery, its Intimidate is hard to use due to its weakness to said hazards, Heatran is a way better Flash Fire user, and Lucario is a better Justified user.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Shaymin: Despite being really cute in its land form, it's pretty much useless battle wise unless you're using it as a bulky healer. Sky Forme is a stronger attacker but more fragile. And it doesn't get great coverage.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Squirtle just isn't quite strong enough to be useful in competitive.

Wobbuffet can't attack without being attacked and it can't even deal special damage to ghost types.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Kommo-o has a lousy stat distribution for a Pseudo-Legendary and without it's signature Z-Move, it is outclassed completely.

Alolan Marowak has no physical Ghost-type moves until the end of the game, because Game Freak thought it was a good idea to have it learn the only physical Ghost-type move it can learn; Shadow Bone one level before Cubone is supposed to evolve. Move Relearner being located at the summit of Mount Lanakila of all places doesn't help.

Vikavolt is way too slow for an aerodynamic Bug-type and it's obtained insanely late in the first Sun/Moon games.

Charizard is shilled way too much for a Pokémon that is looked down upon competitively without it's mandatory Mega Evolutions.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    With the death of pokemon contests and pokeblocks, Feebas only evolves via trading, plus it's still a hard pokemon to find, so getting my gal Milotic is even harder, and even if I can make Feebas evolve there are still many other water types that are better than her competitvely.

KommissarLT

KaiserGreed
    Years
  • Steelix is pretty slow, so it's pretty easy to kill. Also its only available in certain games only through trading, which sucks since I don't usually have a trading partner and people on GTS usually just request the box art legendaries.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Pikachu haters can sometimes be a bit too passionate.

The Pokemon anime has a lot of bad fans, which also dampers Pikachu a bit though I still think hating him too much is extreme.

Pikachu hog's the spotlight of 800+ other pokemon. I still love the cute mascot, but it can be a bit of a downer.

My other favorite pokemon after Pikachu is Lucario.

I'm not sure many complaints for him, for now......cept that I kinda wish he was a bit cuter and girlier xD But at the same time Korrina using a bit of a more masculine team while looking so feminine is just plain sexy to me. She's a little bit of a bad girl vibe in that sense....<3333 Dreamy *sigh's softly*

Years
  • Well...Azumarill didn't become a good Pokemon until the Physical/Special split happened in Gen 4, and it getting Huge Power starting at Gen 3. So, the Pokemon in its debut Gen of 2 was rarer than being a common Pokemon, but pretty much had the stats of a common Pokemon. This Pokemon really only shines in late Gen or in rom hacks/fan games.

Back