• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What three video games would you bring on a long flight?

Years
You have a 12-hour flight tomorrow morning and are limited to three games you can bring. What games do you take with you?

Dusk Mane Koopa

"What's the matter, scared?"
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
1. Pokken Tournament DX
2. Super Mario Odyssey
3. Sonic Mania Plus

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
A 3DS with Kirby Planet Robobot, Pokémon Ultra Moon, and Fire Emblem Fates (B+C+R).

Years
Surprised no one put Tetris on their list!

1. Tetris
2. Super Smash Bros. Melee
3. This slot could probably be any game I haven't gotten into yet but would like to play so it helps my interest levels and get me through the flight. Octopath Traveler for the sake of the topic.

I think if I even had only 1 choice Tetris would be my go-to. I played an insane amount of Tetris DS back during Nintendo DS Lite era.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Tetris was my top choice too! My flight to Hong Kong last year was actually roughly 12 hours and that was the only game I played on that flight, haha.

I don't actually have 3 choices at the moment - I think it would be a good opportunity to pick up a long RPG, though.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
If I wasn't restricted by the console I was playing them on, ie setup:

1) Tales of Symphonia
2) Pokemon Platinum
3) Fallout 3

You could play all three on a high end gaming laptop if you had one. Probably need a portable laptop charger as well. Actually that's all too expensive so maybe it isn't worth it.

TY

Civ V
OpenTTD

any of these could last 12 hours so im set for anything

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Animal Crossing would be my top choice, because I get to grind, and build up my town without any interruptions. :D

My last flight back to Texas I had Splatoon 2 with the Octo Expansion.

Another game I'd bring for another flight would be Breath of the Wild.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Pokemon, but probably an older title
Monster Hunter
LoZ

Wishlist: PP:TTYD or SA2:B or the GCN/Wii Fire Emblem on Switch.

Other acceptable answers for me include Xenoblade, AC and AA.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'd pick Skyrim over Morrowind if it's a heavily modded Skyrim. Modded TES games are the best

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
What's your favorite mods to put on Skyrim? (: I've seen some pretty amazing - hilarious! - ones over the years haha

Don't really have a set favorite. I always stay around 100-150 mods but I suppose my favorites would be Ordinator for spicing up the perk tree, Interesting NPCs for making Skyrim more alive with fleshed out NPCs, most combat mods that make the game more challenging and magic mods that add more fun spells to mess around with. And many more miscellaneous mods that don't have as much content but they add to the game as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
- Tales of Symphonia (or Tales of Vesperia)
- Zelda Breath of the Wild
- Any of the Ace Attorney games tbh

Which ig means come 2019 all id need to have is a switch and I'd be set lol.

Back