• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I remember watching one episode of DBZ in the 5th grade in an attempt to look cool to the kids who liked it instead of Pokemon. Horrific choice.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • i haven't watched dbz since cell saga but i'd like to take this moment to admit to everyone that when i was 12 i had a huge crush on future trunks

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Super is quite good so far. Zamasu is one hell of a villain.

i haven't watched dbz since cell saga but i'd like to take this moment to admit to everyone that when i was 12 i had a huge crush on future trunks

You and half the girls in my school at the time lol

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Premiering on Tonami tonight. I liked the two movies that go into it. Would you recommend the rest of Super?

The Beerus vs Champa tournament is quite decent, and the Zamasu arc is awesome. So yes.

Also who had the idea of the splash on this section? Award them a medal

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Speaking of Super, the dub premieres tonight and I am beyond excited. I've seen all of Super so far but getting to rewatch it like I used to watch as a kid - on Toonami - will be better than anything yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back