• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2017
Hi Athestode... Glad you are back... Just a question... the sprites and tiles in the video look different from the Beta 12 Demo which you released....Would you be sticking to the video ones or the Beta 12 Demo ones ???

Awesome once again to have you back..... Cheers Mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 7, 2020
Hey man, cool hack. I've enjoyed all the content so far! I just had one question.

In the game, a lot of NPCs have the dialogue along the lines of "herpaderp *insert x here*" talking about frequent e-mails you get. Doesn't this seem a bit immature to you? Instead of just ignoring the e-mail, referring them to a FAQ, or just generating the exact answer yourself; you take it upon yourself to create an entire set of dialogue as well as insert the character into the game. That seems like way more work than answering a question or making a FAQ and frankly makes you look like a crybaby. Is there something I'm overlooking here?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey man, cool hack. I've enjoyed all the content so far! I just had one question.

In the game, a lot of NPCs have the dialogue along the lines of "herpaderp *insert x here*" talking about frequent e-mails you get. Doesn't this seem a bit immature to you? Instead of just ignoring the e-mail, referring them to a FAQ, or just generating the exact answer yourself; you take it upon yourself to create an entire set of dialogue as well as insert the character into the game. That seems like way more work than answering a question or making a FAQ and frankly makes you look like a crybaby. Is there something I'm overlooking here?

Nah, it's great material to create a little bit of dark humor in the hack. It also helps me fill in NPC quotas. Fun fact, most of the materials are taken from a mod here.

Years
Would it be possible to update the OP to include working download links to the lore and beta 11e? Also, the eta for beta 12 int the OP is (obviously) wrong.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 13, 2018
what to do after the orange archipelago arc? I went to the mirage islands and tried to go to the ore region but it's glitched. is this the end so far?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 18, 2017
Also, from my previous play through, how do I win the bike race? From what I can remember, Red wins in the Manga but I couldn't find how to win it.

Keep tapping right during the scene at the end to win.

Prizes:
1st - Sun Stone
2nd - $5,000
3rd - Nothing

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
what to do after the orange archipelago arc? I went to the mirage islands and tried to go to the ore region but it's glitched. is this the end so far?
There's the sevii islands, and a part of hoen yo go to, and a few other events, but yeah there's no orre region at the moment

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Don't ask for release dates, as that puts more stress on him. It will be done when he's ready.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 7, 2020
The media fire is sadly not working anymore does anybody have a working link? :)
Either way i played this when the first patch came like 8 months ago and was so excited to see it updated now :D

Arkarcus

Arkarceus
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
The media fire is sadly not working anymore does anybody have a working link? :)
Either way i played this when the first patch came like 8 months ago and was so excited to see it updated now :D

If you've played beta 11E then that was the current beta available and only demo version of beta 12 is available which go upto lavender town

Back