• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart Madness—MK7/MK8 Tournament

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hmm. I might join the MK7 one. I don't have a Wii U yet, unfortunately, so no MK8.

I look forward to the videos from MK8.

My identity should be obvious in the game. LOL

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I have both but I'm not sure where my MK7 is, so if I show up as someone named Christina or Chrissy it's because I'm using my sister's heh.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I have both titles, and I also want to know if you're forced to play both games or if you're allowed to focus on one of the two games. My Mii name should be Raphael if you want to know which Mii user I am.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I have both titles and will try this out today. If you see Nin(star icon)Pony, you found me.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    No clue if I'll have time to play, but in case I do, my Mii name is Wolf. I only have MK7, so I'll have to pass on MK8 unfortunately.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I'll be online for MK7 from now until whenever my mom gets home (and she was supposed to be home a while ago so this could be anywhere from a few minutes to an hour.)

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Mii Name is Derek, I'll be on throughout the night on MK8 , and I'll probably be Lemmy. Good Luck everyone!

Back