• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2022
    Old username: DLCgamer
    New username: N64ounce

I've been a long time lurker around here, but I figured I'd finally start posting here, and I don't want to go by my old username anymore. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Old username: FrontierBrainVitalo
    New username: Vitalo

Just to keep it short :D

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • oldname: _pheebs
    newname: _pheebee

it's a small change but after having _pheebs taken everywhere, I've adopted _pheebee

Trainer 766

New username: supergrass0815

on second thought, maybe using my chinese name in pinyin should've had a decent amount of consideration put into it

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Old username: Team Rocket DJ James
    New username: Ultra Guardian DJ James

Because I recently joined the Ultra Guardian Squad Team aka The Ultra Guardians a few days ago.

Last edited:

Misu

Fairy liker
    Years
  • Old username: Riceboy569
    New username: Misu

I apparently made an account here in 2012 and never used it, and I don't want to clutter it up by just making a new one with a better name...

Cid

Years
  • Old username: Gildrop
    New username: Cid
    (I ended up missing this name. I figured I don't really have to have the same username in every website. Might as well go back to being Cid here.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Old username: Xiu~Rin~Sung
    New username: GingaOkami

Recently came back to this forum after so many years. So opt to update to the name I tend to use on game communities.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Old username: Radio
    New username: Cubchoo

Time to have a username change, especially since Telecomms have scarred me for life <3

Back