• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] E3 Day Two: Ubisoft & Square Enix!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    E3 Day Two: Ubisoft & Square Enix!

E3 2019 continues, with the spotlight on Ubisoft and Square Enix today! Here's a quick look at what we might expect, and definitely come back after the show to talk about everything you've seen/heard about!

UBISOFT

There's a lot of speculation over what Ubisoft could be up to today - shoutout to TY who might be interested in this but Rainbow Six Quarantine is rumoured to be announced later.

Among some of the leaks, we'll likely be hearing about Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Roller Champions, and Watch Dogs Legion. There's also some buzz about an RPG by the code name Orpheus.

SQUARE ENIX

The Big Thing™ we'll be hearing more about today no doubt will be the long-anticipated Final Fantasy VII Remake, which we saw yesterday finally has a set release date of March 03, 2020.

But aside from this, there's still a lot we can expect! Among this we may hear about the upcoming Avengers game, the sequel to Dying Light (which Square tweeted about here), Babylon's Fall, which was announced at last year's E3, and possibly the new game revealed during the February Direct, Oninaki, previously set to release sometime this Summer.

But enough talk (for now)! If you are able to catch it live, click the link below to watch today's E3, and then come back here to share your thoughts!

Watch now!

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • shoutout to TY who might be interested in this but Rainbow Six Quarantine is rumoured to be announced later.

wow :why:

highly interested in that, missed out on the Zombie event when it was out for Siege, but to see one of my most favorite operators in the trailer already made me want to throw cash at my monitor

Saphron

Suit Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Well. That was boring. Started strong but then... Tom Clancy. Wee.

I love hacker grandma and the doggo though.

Years
  • That was......worse than I had expected.

Watch Dogs looked kind of okay if you like shoot the bad man/ass creed stealth games and Ubi's idea of politics.

How poorly will their company need to be doing before they finally break out an Ancient Japan Assasin's Creed game?

Years
  • So I saw coverage of Ubisoft's E3 from a youtuber that I watched and uh... wow. Not really impressed. It's been a whole six or seven hours since then and now I'm struggling to remember what was memorable about it.

Hyped for FF7 though as far as Squeenix goes. Also, as a huge RPG player, I have to give Romancing SaGa a try, even if it's aged poorly over the years. We'll see. Also excited for Oninaki and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals! All in all though, not a bad year to be a RPG fan. :o

Cid

Years
  • FF7R, Barret and Tifa and Aerith look so gooooodd

KH3 DLC, playable Roxas!! and Oathkeeper finally available!! Only things left to add are the data boss battles, the Olympus cups, and FF characters, oh and Oblivion ofc

Marvel's Avengers looks good! Laura Bailey is a great pick for Black Widow and even without Hawkeye, it looks like such an enticing title

S-E also did some residual heart-warming with Trials of Mana the day after

Basically thank you S-E!! So much!

Edit: I love what they did with FF7R's battle system as well. Time slowing down to make it similar to having your turn on a turn-based ATB system akin to OG FF7 was brilliant ok bye

Last edited:
    Years
  • Square Enix had the best press conference imo. Oninaki is a game I do plan on getting. I want to see more of the Avengers game before I decide if I want to get it as I'm still unsure at the moment.

Back