• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA People who eat avocados

Years
  • Are you saying someone would willingly choose not to eat avocados? Where is the train back to Sanityville? I don't like this here Crazytown.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Eating avacadoes makes me feel like I'm in a strong financial position than I actually am. They make my brunch look really good, not many other food in that shade of green - complements the orange of my eggs benny really well

Years
  • I like their taste. :shrug: Get one that's at the right degree of ripeness and oh man. I could eat those things for days. And I feel like they go so well with so many things.

Now if only I could find any lately that weren't already too ripe or were actually less than $2 per avocado, I'm not paying that price.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    So for those who don't know me, I work at Starbucks. Sometimes it's really slow, so my coworker and I like to invent drinks.
    Sometimes we get a little crazy with the inventions.
    We tried an avocado frapp the other day. To add insult to injury, he decided to add pepper to the frapp.
    That will be my first and, most importantly, only experience with avocados.

It was among the top 5 worst things I've ever tasted.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • You know, come to think of it, I actually have an avocado tree in my backyard. Unfortunately for my parents, who really like avocados, it's actually a male so it never gets fruit. :P

Years
  • So for those who don't know me, I work at Starbucks. Sometimes it's really slow, so my coworker and I like to invent drinks.
    Sometimes we get a little crazy with the inventions.
    We tried an avocado frapp the other day. To add insult to injury, he decided to add pepper to the frapp.
    That will be my first and, most importantly, only experience with avocados.
    Depending on what was put into that, that sounds like something I would probably try...sans the pepper, though. I'm not so sure about that addition.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Depending on what was put into that, that sounds like something I would probably try...sans the pepper, though. I'm not so sure about that addition.

His goal was to make it disgusting.
    And it was a standard cream based frapp at starbucks, except with avocado instead of like, actual ingredients that a frapp would get

We also tried a salt and vinegar potato chip frapp. That tasted like milky ocean water.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You know, come to think of it, I actually have an avocado tree in my backyard. Unfortunately for my parents, who really like avocados, it's actually a male so it never gets fruit. :P

Wow not all men are trash huh

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i love avocadoes. i would eat like five given the opportunity. it's very smooth and creamy and has a subtle taste. i think its kind of refreshing actually.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    its weird and gross if you eat it by itself

some egg and toast and cheese tho

Back