• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ShinyDiamond's Pokemon United is declined for the moment. There's actually nothing much wrong at all, but I think you would benefit greatly if you explained the gameplay in a bit more detail.

tetranocular's MxM Shipping RP - All Gens is declined. I don't have any problems about a romance-based roleplay at all, but NSFW material is never going to be allowed on PC and it is not going to be endorsed by the RPT. Additionally you cannot require players to RP as characters of a specific sexuality. I honestly think that what you are looking for is a more casual roleplay, you might want to consider looking in this thread.

Years
ShinyDiamond's Pokemon United is denied. You explain everything perfectly fine, except how to participate in your roleplay. The setting is explained fine, who everyone is explained fine etc. You just need to tell your prospective players how your RP functions. Does it have chapters? Is it sandbox? Is there an overarching plot? and so forth.

TurkishDelight's Hoenn Hard-Mode is pending. It's ready to be accepted but you forgot to include a rating by the looks of it. Just drop me a PM telling me what you want it rated and I'll just add it in for you and accept it.

^All good now on Hoenn Hard-Mode.

Last edited:
Years
Tetranocular's One-on-one Multifandom Partner Search has been declined. If you would like to search for a partner to participate in a casual RP with, you can use this thread. Since you did already post there, i will remind you that people will not necessarily check back on the thread so it might be worth sending a message to one of the other posters. Also bare in mind that ships/pairings are in no means required in an RP.

ShinyDiamond's Pokemon United has been accepted!

Years
Ribbons' Islands of Origins has been declined. You've put a lot of work into this and produced a lot of really good lore and setting information, however you've not really explained to the RPers how the RP is going to function (chapters, free-roaming, a combination etc) or given them a starting point. Once you have that sorted you should be good to go.

Years
Wizardman11's Hidden Village is declined for now. You've got a really interesting and unique concept there that I would love to see come to fruition and have explained almost everything really well. However, you haven't really explained how the RP itself is going to play out. I see that this is your first RP attempt though so feel free to PM myself or one of the other mods if you'd like a bit of help fixing that up.

Years
Wizardman11's Hidden Village is declined. As I said before, you've got a really good story and setting that's going to be a lot of fun for people to be a part of. But you need to explain how the RP is actually going to function. On top of that you seem to have forgotten a rules section this time.

Edit: I'm just going to leave this here for all to see, but yeah I made a slight error in as much as I forgot that we don't actually require a specific rules section anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back