• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your living situation

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Currently with my family - have moved out a couple of times before, but my mother and I agreed that with the rent situation in my city as insane as it is, there's no point going flat broke when I don't need to. I'm a returning student so economically, it makes sense. Not to mention that, well, they still rely on me to be a parent sometimes. Not anywhere like in previous years, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I wasn't around to keep the house together, lol.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • Currently with my mother. However, I'm saving up to prepare for the inevitable move decision that will happen next year. I'd have to buy a condo in a sub-par area since it's too damn expensive to rent here (and to live in this town in general.)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Still with my parents & siblings. Not interested in moving out yet because I'm not ready for that step yet (as I don't have a job.)

Years
  • Me and my mother live alone in a run-down and battered apartment block, which we've been in for 18 years now. I'm not ready to move on due to me being unable to function in a social environment.

umbralshadows

aerial silks angel
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2017
    i live with my aibou [who is my half brother] in a room in a complex full a my friends. i really like my livin situation an i hope not to change for a long while.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • parents rn during summer, dorm for one semester, then me + 4 friends rented a house for another semester+possibly summer.

after that it will be me+2(?) friends in a dif house/apartment/something with 2-3 rooms that's not a dorm (no space in dorms for 3rd-4th yr students rip)

Last edited:

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • I live with my parents and my sister.... I am a minor..
    How I plan to live in future: With a dog in my own house or an apartment near a park so I can go out whenever I want :p Dreams you know

Back