• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your living situation

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Do you live with family? On a college campus? Rent an apartment? Or are you one of the rare PC users who... owns a house?!

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i live with my parents but im a minor so there really isnt any other option

Reactions: noa

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    I still live with my parents and brothers.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I live in a flat/rented apartment, as I have done since early adulthood. This is the third place i've lived since moving out.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I live with my parents as I've always did; my brother has been living elsewhere since he was 15 and my sister has kept moving in and out over the last 10 years. I will be moving out in 1,5 months. o_o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I live in constant battle against the relentless hordes of long white hairs my cat produces.

Years
    I rent a flat, pay bills and buy food on my own. My mother lives with me, I support her both mentally and financially since she gets a small amout of money per month and has ilnesses preventing her from work.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    My cat and I live in a cute 1-bedroom apartment in the downtown metro area in a brick building from 1926. Hardwood floors and some original furniture. Steep price, but we're near bars and concert venues. I've been living by myself for the last 5 years, and I love it. Although, my partner and I might move to Washington state depending on a job opportunity.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Live with my sister in a mobile home we are renting with two dogs and two cats. One of my old coworkers will be coming to live eith us until she finds her own place.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Live with my parents. Not really looking to move out atm, but if I get this developer job, I'll be making enough to maybeeeee rent an apartment. Maybe.

Back