• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero of the Day OOC THread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
  • Sorry guys, I am gonna have to drop out of the RPG, it was fun while it lasted though. I probably wont be active for the next few months anyways cus of all the stuff happening with where I am living and all thet "fun" stuff.

So to make it clear to everyone, I am formally dropping out, sorry for making you guys wait on Lexie so much, if things were different it wouldn't have happened. Have fun with the RPG and I'll try to read up on it and see what everyone happened to do and what's going on. Power to the RPG-ers! :)

Sir Aaron1017

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • Sad face...oh well.

I can ask only one thing to everyone right now...."Is there anybody out there?"

lol

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • lol take ur time guys.

Well, since Sir Aaron's dropping out, I'm gonna let Floeboe99 get an eevee, that cool?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    there, I hope my profile gets accepted, this rpg sounds really fun, I'd love to be a part of it

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • well let's see if the current members don't mind. I don't but put ur info up in this forum please

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    ok

Name: Kairi Hill

Appearence: Kairi is of avange height at 5'' 2''. Not too tall or too short. She weights 100 pounds. She has very long brown hair, going stright down her back. She wears a sleetless blue shirt, a red short skirt red and white shoes, and very long blue socks that go up to her ankles. She is very pale white shinned, and has light green eyes.

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. She likes to ride her bike instead. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a huricane, so watch out. But she is very fateful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beatiful.

History: Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to Pallet Town, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beatiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers at the flower store in Viridan City. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon from Professor Oak. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master coordinator just like my mom." Kairi said getting excited. The next day Kairi got her Pokemon. A Pikachu. She was so happy. She then set out on her journey.

Strengthes: Kairi is very good at Pokemon Contests. She also has a very tight, bond with Pokemon. When she was younger, she used to always go down to Professor Oak's lab and play with the Pokemon there, it is almost like she can understand what a Pokemon is saying.

Hometown: Pallet Town

Popularity: Kairi isn't very popularity around town. She mostly spends her time playing with Pokemon and tending to her flower gardens.

Starter choice: A female Pikachu

Your Dream: Kairi's dream is to be a top Coordinator just like her mother once was. She wants to be a master coordinator.

Intro Post:

"Oh, what a long day's work," Kairi said, rudding swat from her forehead as she finished working in her garden, for the day. Kairi put her tools away. She, went inside and got a bite to eat. Her mother was still at work. Kairi was eating some rice balls.

She turned on the TV to the news station,"Good evening Pallet. Today we have news from famus researcher Professor Oak. He is giving away pokemon to beginning trainers, tomorrow," said the news lady,"Don't be late, to get your first pokemon."

"What perfect timing. Then it's setled. Tomorrow I'm going to be one of those trainers, getting my first pokemon. Then I can finually become a Pokemon Coordinator like my mom once was."

There was a noise at the door,"Then you better be getting ready for bed then. Kairi turned around and saw her mother walking through the door.

"Oh, mom hi. How was work today?" Kairi asked the older woman.

"Oh, same old stuff," her mother answered,"Anyway you better be getting to bed now, if you want to be on time tomorrow."

"Oh, right," Kairi said. She turned off the TV. She then went and got her Pajamas, a blue set with pictures of Pokeballs on it, and went into her bathroom, and started taking a shower. The whole time while she was bathing she was thinking,'I can't wait.' Kairi giggled.

Kairi got out and got dressed. She then brushed her teeth, with her strawberry toothpaste. Her brush had a picture of a contest ribon on it.

She then blow dried her hair and brushed it. "Now time for bed," she said, as she got into bed with her Jigglypuff doll, cuddleing it. She set her Poke Clock for 8:00 AM, then went to sleep.

(The Next Morning)

Her clock started chiring, making the sound of a Pidgey. Kairi got up and got ready, and ran down to the lab. When she got there the Professor only had 1 Pokemon left,"Aww, I wonder what it could be?" Kairi wondered. "Why don't you see for yourself Kairi?" The Professor told her.

"Ok," Kairi said. She opened up the ball and out popped a female Pikachu,"Awww it's so cute." Kairi grinned down at it.

"Hi there. My name's Kairi. Would you like to be my first Pokemon?" Kairi asked it. Pikachu grinned,"Pika!" It said smiling.

"Ok Kairi here is your Pokedex. It is a device for gathering information about Pokemon you see or catch. It is also your ID so don't lose it. Also here is 5 Pokeballs used for catching Pokemon. You may carry up to 6 Pokemon with you at one time," The Professor explained. He then explained how to use the Pokedex and Pokeballs,"Ok got it," Kairi told him. Pikachu was so cute she decided to let it stay out of it's ball with her for awhile. "Well thanks for everything Professor."

"Wait," Professor Oak told Kairi how to get to Viridan City from here,"And when you get there make sure to buy a PokeGear and PokeNAV. They will help you out on your journey."

"Ok," Kairi repiled,"Come on Pikachu let's go." She walked out with Pikachu following behind her.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Inactive Time

Hey fellows, the Hero of the Day RP has been inactive for almost three weeks. I'm going to post something on Monday or Tuesday (I was waiting for Billie_ligntning to post), I hope someone else gets on the road too :D

Bye!

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    if I'm accepted I'll keep it active, I'll be posting everyday

also I'd like to change my sign up a little bit, see I'm always a Coordinator on all RPs that I join, I think maybe this time a Pokemon Styleist, but there's not much for a styleist to do so I'll be collecting the badges this time

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • YAY!!!!!!

It wasn't forgotten about!

I'm so happy I'ma gonan cry tears of happiness. Not really, but I'm happy! That's metal!

Konekedmon, I have no problem accepting you, so go ahead and post, hopefully you can get into the plot quick enough.

We're reactivating this thing! Let's do it!

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I guess it's up to the GM f we just skip the other characters and continue. Otherwise, the RP may be lost, as I see we are just three days away from the One‑Month Limit.

Please, someone, do something. Obama, help us!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back