• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] LGBTQ+ Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
  • Hello! My name is Peter. I'm a male that is most likely bisexual. (?)

Over time, a few years or so, a series of events and thinking have made me come to the decision that I'm probably not straight. I don't know... I see some male friends of mine, and they look attractive in my eyes... I don't know why though, I have no idea if it's what I actually feel, or if I'm just really tired (Even if I'm tired and not gay, I don't have anything against LGBTQ+). I've told a few of my friends and only my friends, maybe like 3?

Would I be able to join in the club?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • You're more than welcome!

Also I've been okay. Struggling since I'm constantly called my deadname at home and the only time I'm called by Ethan is when family members feel obligated to.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Let's get this big beautiful flag in the air! Happy Pride month! We're not going to let the pandemic stop the spirit of love of celebration this June and each and everyday!

Sirfetch’d

Happy Pride Month everyone! Sam is exactly right! We aren't going to let the pandemic shadow over our month at all. While we may not be able to attend any pride parades or rallies we will still celebrate this amazing month together and remember exactly who fought for our rights and honor them. Stay safe everyone and have a great month!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Hello there! Finally decided to introduce myself and hopefully make it into the club 😊

I'm Loomie / Eleanor, I'm a cis male and I'm straight! For now, I'm still thinking of myself as a straight ally, but I'm also starting to question my own sexuality and experiment a bit with it, hoping to get to know myself better. I still have many things to learn!
    Case in point, I've found out by chance about asexuality and demisexuality, and if there's one label that could fit me, maybe it's one of these two. I don't wanna jump to conclusions just yet, though - labels only get you so far, I suppose...

I hope this is a good introduction! And once again, happy pride month everyone <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to the club, looms :)

I wonder if any Pride events will happen on my country despite covid restrictions. I wouldn't be too surprised tbh.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • ooo just stumbled upon this club! gay, non-binary here; they/them/theirs =)

and yuh, no physical pride sucks. esp living in a conservative Asian country,,,

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Can't believe I haven't joined yet.

I'm Caite / she-her / Straight / LGBTQ+ ally

I'm an ally to all with my best friend being gay and I'm proud of him.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Just letting you know that in a city not too far from where I live the mayor put out a rainbow flag in celebrations of pride month... and it only lasted one day. Someone apparently stole it during the night, and this is quite an interesting thing in my mind: whoever did this knew that stealing that flag was wrong, or at least would have expected some retaliation if they ever tried this in public! So... this means that, at least, the general opinion on LGBTQ+ is getting better overall... right? I'm hopeful that this is the case 😍

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the club new members! <3

Just letting you know that in a city not too far from where I live the mayor put out a rainbow flag in celebrations of pride month... and it only lasted one day. Someone apparently stole it during the night, and this is quite an interesting thing in my mind: whoever did this knew that stealing that flag was wrong, or at least would have expected some retaliation if they ever tried this in public! So... this means that, at least, the general opinion on LGBTQ+ is getting better overall... right? I'm hopeful that this is the case 😍
    That's a shame someone took the flag but at least it's nice something was done to commemorate pride month. It's not a huge gesture but even little moments of acceptance like this coming from a place of government is a good thing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back