• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you be your own friend?

Years
  • Yeah. I mean, I wouldn't necessarily think all that much of them at first because they'd be as shy as me, but then we'd warm to each other and start cracking jokes, and I'd think 'what a sensationally cool guy'. Then I'd feel threatened and insecure, and as they are me, so would they, and then we'd try and secretly murder each other by the means of motorbikes and piano wire stretched across highways.

And fuck! They'd like the northern Italian waitress too, and even the French guy!! That's decided. I'd have to kill them before they steal my unwitting soulmates.

Years
  • Yeah. I mean, I wouldn't necessarily think all that much of them at first because they'd be as shy as me, but then we'd warm to each other and start cracking jokes, and I'd think 'what a sensationally cool guy'. Then I'd feel threatened and insecure, and as they are me, so would they, and then we'd try and secretly murder each other by the means of motorbikes and piano wire stretched across highways.

And fuck! They'd like the northern Italian waitress too, and even the French guy!! That's decided. I'd have to kill them before they steal my unwitting soulmates.

I'd watch this movie.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    as much as i'd like to say yes, i think i'd just annoy myself too much. i'm also apparently too mean & sarcastic but also get really upset when people are mean to me so that's not a great combination

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    If I met someone like me for the first time, yeah I think we could be friends on a casual level. We wouldn't be able to become good friends though, we wouldn't ever meet up or have a proper conversation that isn't forcibly friendly.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • I don't know, sometimes it feels like i have 2 souls in 1 body..

I wished sometimes that my good side would go away.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Now I would be, for sure :)

Sweet little girly person shouldn't have to face this world alone...<3

Thats why I keep so close to Korrina. Even if the rest of the world fails me, the one in which I have fallen in love won't :'D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I want to be as sweet to myself as possible.

And my love for Korrina is BEAUTIFUL. Any media that says it isn't can just jump in a pool of lava (lol).

mariopepper

Banned
    Years
  • The best advise : the best friend to yourself is you. Sometimes we should talk to ourselves and to ask : "Am i doing right thing?" or smth like that

Back