• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Awards] Prettiest Profile Contest!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
  • { Prettiest Profile Contest }
    by Akiba and Ash
    The Prettiest Profile Contest
    The Prettiest Profile Contest, also known as PPC, is a traditional Get-Together competition in which contestants design and submit magnificent profiles, doing their best to match the selected theme. There will be both a Supporter/Staff and non-Supporter bracket. Winners and runners-ups of each bracket will receive a specially designed emblem, while all contestants will receive an emblem for participation. A Prettiest Profile has a great color scheme and a great profile picture. Participants in the Supporter/Staff bracket may also enhance their profiles with a wallpaper. The Prettiest Profile will be determined by you, GT-ers! Make sure you cast your vote. Good luck, and may the Prettiest Profile win.

Theme: Magic and Mystery
    This year, our theme will be Magic and Mystery. Draw ideas from Greek mythology, Harry Potter, or your favorite fantasy! Use your imagination to create a vibrant and mystical profile. Be creative, and don't forget to express yourself!

Rules
    All General PC Rules apply to this contest and this thread. Don't do anything offensive!

Make sure that your profile theme matches the theme of this contest. Any entries that do not match the theme cannot be judged and will be disqualified.

To submit your profile, simply post in this thread and say that you wish to participate.

Please enter during the entry period. Submissions cannot be made once the voting period starts.

You may change your profile during both the entry period and the voting period (at your own risk!).

For participants, voting is mandatory. Participants who do not vote will be disqualified.

I will be your votemaster. To vote, send your ballot to me by PM.

Voters must nominate 3 Supporters/Staff and 3 non-Supporters. If you're a participant, you can vote for yourself!

Participants should only be judged by the appearance of their profile pages. Avatars and signatures should not be taken into consideration when judging a profile.

Timeline
    Entry Period
    To: 12:00 AM Friday, July 10, Eastern Daylight Time

Voting Period
    To: 12:00 AM Monday, July 13, Eastern Daylight Time

Results will be posted on Saturday, July 13 at 12:00 PM, Eastern Daylight Time.

Eastern Daylight Time Clock

Note: Eastern Daylight Time is Eastern Standard Time with Daylight Savings.

Ballot
    Please submit your votes in this format.

Supporter/Staff:

Non-Supporter:

Send your ballot to me via PM.

Participants
    The participants are listed below. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so that the judging will be impartial and consistent. You can switch back to another skin afterwards. Click here to change your skin to the default skin.

Supporters/Staff
    Non-Supporters

Resources

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • ooooooooooooooo

my profile hasn't changed since last year's ppc. let's see how this one goes for me haha. magic and mystery are bae after all

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    hmm what's with the css resources? does anyone actually get that level of customisation?

about time I made a new profile though :)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • does anyone actually get that level of customisation?

I added the cssnext thing because it compiles CSS4 into CSS3, in case someone wanted to do some prototyping or add some structure to the color. ^.^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    If dragons are good, I think I can enter my profile as is, haha. I will change it up a bit though. Joining!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Imma enter. About time I put a decent amount of effort into one of my profiles. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mine's done, also I am entering. c: Using the magical Delphox!

Years
  • Okay, after some time considering whether to enter, I finally got a theme materialized. Good luck to all those taking part!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    sure, my profile hasn't been done in quite some time.

Back