• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Male Protagonist!

Best Male Protagonist!

• Total voters

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I guess I like a lot more of the girls than the boys haha. But Brendan and Lucas are both wonderful characters as not-protags and have great designs to look at all game when you play them haha

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Hilbert and Brendan for me. Lucas isn't too bad. I also prefer the female designs overall.

Years
  • I voted for Brendan, Hilbert, Nate and Sun. They're probably the only notable male protagonist designs that stand out to me.

Surprised Brendan is leading the poll. Thought for sure it'd be Red.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Hilbert has the most natural design to me. He's kind of reminiscent of Red as well; simple yet still shows much confidence. Plus, he's a bit older than any of the other protagonists we had up to that point.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Red will always be the best Male Protagonist, so I am shocked that he doesn't have the most votes here. He even becomes a JoJo reference as an adult.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I think the designs of the Male protagonists aren't as great as the female ones, Red, Ethan and Brendan are all great designs, I hated Lucas as a kid cause I thought he was just so boring (his design is kind of nostalgic to me now), I loved Hilbert's design since the day he was revealed, he just looks so cool to me and he reminds me of Red in a way, and it also probably because he's 16 and I like the older protagonists so I picked him, Nate is pretty alright and I'm used to crazy anime hair so I don't mind that, Calem as well had to grow on me, it was mainly the chibi style of XY that made him look kind of lame to me, and I just hate Sun he's so plain and boring it's disgusting and it seems not even the manga version of him can change that, thank god for character customization.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Brendan! He actually has a knit cap instead of those repetitive hats, and he's been the protagonist of the first ever Pokémon game I played.

Years
  • I like Ethan for his design mostly. Brenden would be a close second though. (But I used to think that white hat of his was his actual hair lmao)

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Red (but remake!Red tbh), Brendan because of his cool hair, and Hilbert and Nate because their designs are nice.

xXLunaSolXx

Brendan. I wish his hair were actually white though.

Back