• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • Spider, I actually like spiders and have one who has been living with me for months, minding his own business in his web. Spiders have their benefits, they eat many other annoying pests. No benefit to roaches, just some disease.

Love without sex or sex without love?

Years
  • Love without sex for sure. I don't want to risk getting any health problems after having sex.

Invent something that would make you rich or save the world population from hunger

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Lost in a desert, at least I can see the sky.

An extremely attractive partner that smells bad or an ugly partner that smells irresistably amazing?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Bed. I can't go into malls, way too loud and the clothing selections usually don't impress me. But I do like the sound of rain. So I will be fine listening to the rain in bed.

Read a horror story or a romance?

Last edited:

TY

if i'd pick a horror, i'd most likely be incapable of sleeping on the same day, so romance it will have to be.

pizza or fries?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I like both, but I'm going to go with the public library because there is more space and better wifi compared to say local Barnes and Nobles.

Rent movie and watch it at home or go out to the movie theaters?

TY

rent a movie to watch it home for sure, although going to a movie theater isnt so bad once in a while.

a walk on the beach or a walk in a park?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back