• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"more of you need to start making threads"

Years
  • I can't think of a specific time but if you say you've never, not even once in your life, given in to peer pressure, you're a liar.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    no but once i got called out on being the peer pressurer and i thought damn i suck

Years
  • I'm very amiable in that I'll likely do what you tell me any way so it's not really peer pressure as much as it's people asking me to do something and I just...do it.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Of course not, never, uh uh -_-.

When in school, there was this one time where I was confronted by a bully. Everyone was like "punch him, punch him". But I did not give in to peer pressure, no Sir, I rather decided to sort it out amicably, through a meeting.

My fist meeting his jaw >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ehhhhhhhh
    i'd like to say that i don't but i'm definitely very susceptible to peer pressure if they can make it out like i'm being crazy
    because if i think i'm being That Way then i will do Many Things to not be seen That Way :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Lmao the thread title

I've given in many times though I hate to admit it I'm usually the horrible influencer / pusher / peer pressurer

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • My parents wanting me to try certain kinds of food, even though I don't want to eat them. They're really pushy about it for some reason and I just don't want it, but I give in anyway.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Yeah, it got me into smoking cigarettes, unfortunately. I've been smoke free for over 7 months now!

Sirfetch’d

yeah I spent 25 dollars on a LoL skin that I used one time because everyone else was buying it

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    omfg the title hahahahaha

Dude literally all the time, but luckily I'm not as bad about it as I used to be.

TW eating disorder
    Spoiler:

Back