• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Get the Volcanion Event throughout October

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Sounds sweet ^_^ I'm not much for collecting Mythical Pokémon and haven't bothered with any of the giveaways until now - mostly because I think I've forgotten about most of them - but I may see if I can find the time on Tuesday to head down to EB and grab a code. Volcanion is pretty cool!

Years
I find it so annoying that Volcanion events are only coming out now, with 7th Gen launch being so close meaning it won't take much time to warm up to before the new generation kicks off.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Code event? Hmm... I hate code events, all the places I need to go are too far to walk while playing pokemon go, and I can't really control where the car goes :/

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
It's already available via Serial Code in Europe, and from the 10th in America, Australia and Canada.
Two stores are missing from the Finland row, Swamp.fi and Puolenkuun Pelit also distribute the codes here. Interesting that it came to Europe before NA and Australia.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Two stores are missing from the Finland row, Swamp.fi and Puolenkuun Pelit also distribute the codes here. Interesting that it came to Europe before NA and Australia.

I've added that into the article, cheers for letting us know!

I'll probably swing by EB Games to get this just to tick it off my Dex. Though I do agree with Hikamaru, it is a shame that this is being released so late into the life of Gen VI, it's really not going to get much spotlight.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
I went out of my way to get the Arceus code, and I will definitely go out of my way to get the Volcanion code. So I'm excited to get my hands on this guy. I'm trying to collect as many Legendary pokemon as I possibly can, and these 20th Anniversary event give aways are probably the best possible way to get these guys until most likely another ten years from now.

Years
Im from argentina and they arent giving those away here :(. If anyone has and extra one please pm me. Thanks to anyone who reads this!

Years
Huh. So it's in store, huh? Does it work with X & Y or just ORAS? If it's ORAS, well, I'll save myself the trip, because I don't have either of those carts.

Back