• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
In Melee I've always preferred to use Sheik because she's super fast and you can make some great combos with her. I think they kindove nerfed her though in Brawl which is unfortunate, considering I solely used her in Melee.

For some reason, I actually love to use Diddy Kong in Brawl. I think just the fact that not a lot of people use him makes him really fun to play as, and he's not too difficult to handle (except for his Final Smash, which is just cray). I'll also use Toon Link from time to time, as you can't go wrong with a Wind Waker character d:

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Diddy Kong is one of the hardest character to use because his metagame is all about his bananas, and getting the hang of how it works is a bit complicated.

He's actually not the remarkable otherwise. He lives and dies with these bananas.

Oh and a lot of people do use him. He's top 5 in the game because of these ♥♥♥♥ing bananas.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
That's actually really surprising to me. I don't actually use the banana peel that often, I mainly stick to Diddy Kong's melee attacks; I just assumed that the banana peel would be the equivalent of making people trip, which that in itself is a stupid function in Brawl.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Imagine the most hated mechanic in Brawl is right under your control to abuse.

It's not surprising when you think of it that way, right? He can basically make you trip where and when he wants, and that alone is worth making him top 5. His normals are actually...eh.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
My oldest console is my Nintendo 64. It's been 15 years with me and still works like a charm.

And I play as Falco, both in Melee and Brawl. I think it is an outstanding character. I would've loved his Final Smash to be an Arwing and not a Landmaster, though. Iknow it would have been considerably harder to incorporate into the game so it's ok.

TY

I would have expected Meta Knight to be easy mode... Explains why I was so good at Brawl. AHEM xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Mine would be Link. Not sure why, but I rarely enjoy playing as him. Plus, I'm extremely familiar with his attacks. :] Alongside him, I also like using Kirby, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, and Samus.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Kirby has got to have one of the most boring fighting game movesets.

It's so...basic. Beyond the ability absorb which really isn't spectacular to begin with he's blander than Ryu.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
And I play as Falco, both in Melee and Brawl. I think it is an outstanding character. I would've loved his Final Smash to be an Arwing and not a Landmaster, though. Iknow it would have been considerably harder to incorporate into the game so it's ok.
Might not have been as hard as you might have thought! Nintendo could have easily made his Final Smash similar to Captain Falcon's, where when he's next to an enemy an animation can trigger having him hopping into an Arwing and firing upon his opponents. Maybe not as exciting because you can't really control what he's doing, but still possible :]

Kirby has got to have one of the most boring fighting game movesets.

It's so...basic. Beyond the ability absorb which really isn't spectacular to begin with he's blander than Ryu.
In the original Super Smash Bros. besides Donkey Kong, Kirby was probably the best player to play as. His ability to throw people off of the map, plus his down + a kick move sending them downwards was pretty formidable in defeating opponents.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Kirby isn't the best, Pikachu is. And even if he was, how the hell does that make his moveset any less boring? Is Meta Knight NOT boring because he's top tier? What about Yun in Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition? He's really boring.

DK was mid in 64, mid in Melee, mid in Brawl. He's gonna be mid in Smash 4 because ♥♥♥♥ it that's his thing lol.

TY

...wooh.

Took them some time, eh? :P

I'm happy about this though, as now I can play the game when on holiday and I don't have internet. Love SimCity a lot and this is quite a good, but late move.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I used to love older SimCity games, never bought this one because of the online only, now that it can be played offline I will for sure be picking it up :D

Anyone getting FFXHD?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Disasters where the best part of Sim City.

I am getting mine on both Vita and PS3, both have different PSN accounts... and I will be getting platinum on both systems. I love the game far to much lol.

Years
I'm getting FFXHD sometime, though I was hoping there was some way to get just X or just X-2, because I was planning on just getting X-2. Guess that's not happening, though, so I'll be holding off 'till it's cheaper.

Why would you want to get either of them separately when you can have both? o.o Then again, I have all 3 XD Just grabbed my Limited Edition one today and I'm just sitting here listening to the beautiful title screen music. Having so many feels right now from 10 years ago, it's not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back