• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Pachirisu. I used it recently and I loved it. It was best member of my team. I plan to use Dedenne once too...

Another Water-Type or Fire-Type Eeveelution?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Fire-type, because while I love Flareon, it faints so easily. An alternative would be better in this scenario, since Vaporeon is perfect already. <3

Do you try and catch Pok?mon with suitable natures, or doesn't that bother you?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Always has to be perfect. If not, I use it to breed until I find one with the right nature to use.

The Pokemon I later use competitively are the same ones I go through the games with. Meaning, EVs, IVs, natures, everything are finished before I actually start the game.

Do you like the options to customize the character with clothing or the static ones from older games?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Carvanha, partial because I raised a good Sharpedo back in Emerald. I haven't bred a Crawdaunt just yet.

After battle thank the Pokemon that gave you victory first or tend to any fainted and injured Pokemon first?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I give the victory Pok?mon a little pat, then tend to the injured ones, then feed them all a rainbow Pok? Bean, haha.

Festival Plaza or Pok? Pelago?

Years
  • Festival Plaza let you play with other players. You don't need Pok? Pelago, as you can do everything there elsewhere.

Mega Ribombee or Alolan Wigglytuff?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    So long as it makes the same pose as my avatar, any Wigglytuff is fine.

Forced to use the same type of move on a Pokemon of the same type or having nothing but extremely low accuracy moves?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I'll take the low accuracy move provided it is powerful like eh fire blast. I'd rather take my chances fighting a steelix with that then using bullet punch over and over again.

Lucia's song or Oracion?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I like both, really I do. I guess skates give you more mobility and more tricks.

A) Have a rattata secretly move into your house and crawl around at night while your asleep and eat up your food.

Or

B) Have a pack of mangy, wicked, flea-bitten Snubull that live next door bark loudly all night long and by day break into your yard to vandalize it and assault you.

Back