• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Nituo! Glad you made your way over here! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

I know the feeling, haha. I love all the fairies so it's hard to narrow it down even a little! I just think they're all so cute omg.

Anyone else hyped for the Fairies we should be getting in the SWSH DLC? So far I only know about Dedenne and Azumarill, but that's still pretty great! Also rumor has it Alolan Vulpix will be coming to us in February sometime, so fingers crossed!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh! By the way everyone, I've added more to the Fairy Type wallpaper I made a while ago. Free to use! Though expect even more to be added cause I can never get enough, aha. <3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Every Pokemon I plan to use is going to have a Fire Emblem character's name. There's Yarne the Cinderace, Tiki and Nagi the Flapples, one gigantamax, and of course Marth is a Zacian.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That's actually quite clever! This year I decided not to go with a specific naming scheme for my Pokemon (last year was all French). But all of my Alcremie -- of which I AM GETTING EVERY FORME -- are cafe / sweets themed.

So I've got Latte, Vanilla, Mocha, Crème, Chai, Soy, Dairy, Milk, Custard, Mochi, Matcha, Cream, Boba, Milk, Cocoa, Éclair, Macaron, Yogurt....... you get the picture lol.

Years
Coming by to congratulate my sister for winning the People's Choice Awards by popular vote this month. I didn't come straight away because I wanted to do something extra special for all of you, so I talked to Kitty. Her skillful hands have put together this work of art to bestow on The Fairy Type Club and a friend.

You have made so many beautiful designs for others Fairy that it only seemed right to give something equally magical back to you. I present The Fairy Type Club with first place in the People's Choice Award, and pin on this club of fairy light and enchantment a Rainbow Wing medal. I envisioned a rainbow wing because only the worthy can receive this feather in game, and it is known that anyone who manages to see Ho-oh's feathers will live a life full of good luck and happiness and their dreams come true. That seemed fitting in honor of a club that brings so much light into the life others, it's what you deserve! Ho-oh's feather is also in honor of Nica, the Ho-oh mod who used to work side by side with us as the Clubhouse. Behold the talents of Kitty!

Think about what store you would like your 20 dollar gift card reward to Jo! Kobo books? iTunes? Crunchy Roll? Nintendo E Shop? The sky's the limits!

Btw, the dragon lover is joining the fairy club at last. My favorite fairy types are Mimikyu, Togekiss, Florges and Primarina.

I haven't played SWSH yet, but I look forward to battling with Alcremie.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Got room for one more Fairy lover? :) It is my favorite type after all!

Name: Castform
Favorite fairies: all of them Klefki, Alcremie, Primarina, Azumarill, Xerneas, Clefable, Mawile, Zacian, Galarian Weezing

When XY introduced this awesome type I knew immediately it would be one of my favorite types but after seeing all of the Pokemon that got this type and how great of a type it is in battle it very quickly became my favorite type in all of Pokemon. Super looking forward to potentially getting more Fairies in the DLC!

Sirfetch’d

I have a question for you fairy lovers, what unused type combination with fairy would you all most like to see next?

Years
I would love to see a fairy/dragon type for sure! I'd magine it to be a cute little dragon with butterfly wings that evolves into something ultra-powerful.

Years
Wouldn't mind seeing a fairy flying fire Pokemon, make it a firefly. Maybe give it slightly pixie Tinkerbell-ish physical attributes with big beautiful red wings ablaze with flames.

Yesterday was a good fairy catching day for me. I caught 2 shiny swirlix with the natures I wanted. One will become a Slurpuff, the other will stay a Swirlix because I can't decide which one I like more. I caught a shiny Dedenne next who also had just the nature I was looking for. I am really excited about this shiny. I named it Easter Bunny, couldn't resist. It looks like dark chocolate candy that could be in an easter basket I give out.

Come to think of it, these are the first shiny fairies I caught in the wild. I did breed a shiny Mawile though once, and was also given a shiny ralts as a Christmas present the year before last.

This dragon is having herself a good time coming to know the wonderful world of fairies. I would like to add a shiny Florges to my collection eventually as well. Send me good fairy vibes y'all as I go about my quests.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Correct me if I am wrong but we still don't have a Fairy/poison Pokémon do we? That is literally my dream combination! maybe something based on a genie in a bottle or something could be really cool.

Years
Correct me if I am wrong but we still don't have a Fairy/poison Pokémon do we? That is literally my dream combination! maybe something based on a genie in a bottle or something could be really cool.

Well there is Galarian Weezing, but your idea sounds even better. A genie in a bottle would be so cool! I imagine this pokemon having a violet gaseous aura. You find it in a dungeon and it just appears to be a dropped item like a potion or elixer. It could be called old lamp or glass bottle. You might have to make a choice between it and a valuable item like a big nugget, but if you choose right then you can get a cool pokemon later. Maybe you have to walk with it many steps like the time it takes for an egg to hatch for the genie to appear and you might gradually get messages like "bottle is sparkling" and eventually you get the option to rub it or uncork it, initiating a Pokemon battle with the poison fairy mon.

I think a ghost fairy could also be a cool new type somewhere down the road.

Sirfetch’d

I can't believe I forgot about galarian weezing! It's one of my favorite gen 8 Pokémon ahaha

Years
i like the concept behind galarian weezing, it's unique and not something most people would expect a fairy to look like haha

but meanwhile, i would just love to see celebi as a fairy type. especially pink shiny celebi! so perfect ;_;

Years
I personally prefer regular Weezing because it's so iconic and reminds me of James! I do like the concept of Galarian Weezing, though. It is one of the better regional variants in my opinion.

I do think that Celebi should be a fairy type, although its grass/psychic typing works since it is a forest guardian and can time travel.

It should realistically be all 3 types. ^-^

Last edited:

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
I was going through typing just now, and a type I'd love to see is a Fairy/Ground type.

But when I look over typings, we're only missing a Fairy/Fire and Fairy/Ground.

Fairy/Flying - Togekiss
Fairy/Rock - Diance
Fairy/Water - Azumarill
Fairy/Grass - Shinotic
Fairy/Poison - Weezing
Fairy/Ghost - Mimikyu
Fairy/Bug - Ribombee
Fairy/Normal - Iggybuff
Fairy/Dragon - Mega Altaria
Fairy/Psychic - Ralts line
Fairy/Steel - Mawile
Fairy/Ice - Ninetales