• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
how about this:

SDEKv2O.jpg

bred this as soon as i could!!
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!! (●♡∀♡) I haven't gotten the chance to breed anything yet, but I was able to bring my own shiny Azumarill over so I could have one to start with.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a shiny Comfey, Cutiefly, or Popplio? I've got a shiny Swirlix and Igglybuff who need a good home!

also willing to trade for ACNH stuff (*´・v・)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So what would everyone like to add to represent Fairy types in the splash? :D I was thinking Sylveon ofc.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Soon you all will hear of the greatness of The King. He moves like the night- unstoppable and constant.

hey hey hey hey we fairy lovers might be accepting of all types but we will always reign over dragons and their kings!!

Danvex203

Toge-lover
Years
How come I lived this far without knowing the existence of the Fairy Club?! Wonderful!
I would like to join, too. If there's no problem of course.

Let's see... My name is Dan and guess you can tell which Fairy type I love the most, but aside of the Togetic family there is:

Granbull ; despite being a rough-looking pokémon, Granbull has won a place in my heart as one of my first MVP in Gold. (Even if it wasn't a fairy back in the day).

Florges; ah! The floral beauty of pokémon, I caught the blue flower one and I can say it's just beautiful to see its floral arrangements from behind!

Sylveon; my, this is my favorite eeveelution. It's really adorable! Not to say popular among every fairy-lover, too! Sylveon is also quite powerful.

Azumarill; round, cute, and blue. What more can you ask for? This little fella was also one of my Gold and HeartGold partners, I love them being fairy-type now!

M. Mawile; Behold! She's quite the danger! I had one back in Emerald and gave it another chance in AS. I was surprised by how the mega changed her looks to be even fiercer than before.

Diancie; This one has a good story. I never knew Diancie was an actual pokémon until I played a now shutted-down fangame and encountered it just by luck! First I thought it was Carbink's evolution, so I tried to evolve as many Carbinks as I could but it never worked. Then I found it was a singular pokémon and laughed as hard as my frustration let me to. To think I just had to Bulbapedia it...

Finally, but no less important, Mimikyu. As Diancie, Mimikyu was one of the pokémon I met via fangame. Crazy, right? It just stole my heart the moment I saw the scrapped cloth it has as "face" and wooden thunder shaped tail, mimicking the known by all and loved by many, Pikachu.

Well, thank you for reading until the end. I hope I can become a member as soon as possible, Fairy-type rocks!
Take care, I'll see you all around!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
How come I lived this far without knowing the existence of the Fairy Club?! Wonderful!
I would like to join, too. If there's no problem of course.

Let's see... My name is Dan and guess you can tell which Fairy type I love the most, but aside of the Togetic family there is:

Granbull ; despite being a rough-looking pokémon, Granbull has won a place in my heart as one of my first MVP in Gold. (Even if it wasn't a fairy back in the day).

Florges; ah! The floral beauty of pokémon, I caught the blue flower one and I can say it's just beautiful to see its floral arrangements from behind!

Sylveon; my, this is my favorite eeveelution. It's really adorable! Not to say popular among every fairy-lover, too! Sylveon is also quite powerful.

Azumarill; round, cute, and blue. What more can you ask for? This little fella was also one of my Gold and HeartGold partners, I love them being fairy-type now!

M. Mawile; Behold! She's quite the danger! I had one back in Emerald and gave it another chance in AS. I was surprised by how the mega changed her looks to be even fiercer than before.

Diancie; This one has a good story. I never knew Diancie was an actual pokémon until I played a now shutted-down fangame and encountered it just by luck! First I thought it was Carbink's evolution, so I tried to evolve as many Carbinks as I could but it never worked. Then I found it was a singular pokémon and laughed as hard as my frustration let me to. To think I just had to Bulbapedia it...

Finally, but no less important, Mimikyu. As Diancie, Mimikyu was one of the pokémon I met via fangame. Crazy, right? It just stole my heart the moment I saw the scrapped cloth it has as "face" and wooden thunder shaped tail, mimicking the known by all and loved by many, Pikachu.

Well, thank you for reading until the end. I hope I can become a member as soon as possible, Fairy-type rocks!
Take care, I'll see you all around!

Welcome to the club, Dan! Sorry for the late reply! Of course there's no problem for you to join, anyone who appreciates the Fairy type is welcome in my eyes! <3

Thanks for such a detailed description on your favorite Fairies! We don't get to hear often why it's someone's favorite Pokemon. I actually thought the same thing about Diancie when I first saw it, lmao.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oof, I finally updated the first post to include all the gen 8 Fairies. I totally forgot to do it before. .___.;;

Danvex203

Toge-lover
Years
Thank you so much! I am grateful with you all for letting me join the club.
If I may ask you guys, why or how did you start liking Fairies? Was it their mythical looks? Or maybe their fighting charm? As for me, fairy type meant happiness and joy, I totally love their concept and how well their design is represented. Also, we needed quite the change for the dragon meta, don't you guys think?
Fairies' magic defeats dragons' might, how poetical!

Last edited:
Years
I just received in the mail a catalog from Victorian Trading Co. I love their clothing, they have lots of cute styles like hats, dresses and blouses reminiscent of Ms. Jane Austen's era. They also specialize in lots of decorative arts like mirrors, tea sets, jewelry boxes, lighting fixtures. Their designs are often whimsical like garden stakes shaped like fairies, brooches that look like butterflies and bumblebees, Alice in Wonderland-themed clocks.

This shop has a cd called The Fairy Garden, featuring lots of different relaxing melodies on pipes and strings that evidentaly would be fitting music for a fairy to compose. I think that I shall add this album to my next order my fey friends.

I have also been thinking about the splash/ banner project. I was wondering if any type of fairy imagery would be allowed, or if fairy pokemon specifically are the ideal. I mentioned this because I am big fan of the artwork of photographer Susan Scalora, and her world is full of supernatural scenes like wizards, angels and of course fairies. Things of this nature.

If allowed I wouldn't mind making a nod to some of these fairies in the splash/banner project while there's still time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
We can most certainly include different types of Fairies imo! This thread isn't just limited to a love of fairy Pokémon but appreciation for all types of fae in folklore too! I would be honored to include a small tribute them in the splash. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I hope no one minds I went ahead and made an image to represent our lovely fairy club! (*´・v・)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: FAVORITE ALCREMIE FORM GO!
o6edz8xspvz31.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So as Crown Tundra gets closer to release, what's the Fairy type you're most excited about seeing return? :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Question of th week:

Other than Pokémon, what are your favorite types of mythological fae?

Years
That's a tough one. I like Oona, the precious, quick-tempered and childlike fairy from Legend who had a crush on the Jack aka Tom Cruise. The way she is lit and costumed is truly otherworldly. A terribly underrated movie in my opinion, visually it's a work of art. There are suits of armor, goblins, magical steeds in this movie that look fit to share a film set with The Lord of the Rings.

The land of FernGully also always occupied a special place in my heart, a magical Amazon rain forest inhabited by a fairy community who coexisted peacefully alongside the trees, insects, lizards and other living things. I liked the fairy heroine Crysta of course for her bravery and purity of heart. I think the swaggering fairy boy Pips was also amusing. This is a beautiful animated film with an important message to audiences of all time.

Morgan Le Faye from Arthurian legend is arguably the greatest fairy of them all.

I am fascinated by the fairies depicted in Brian Froud's books. I have been vocal about my love for Suza Scalora's children's book The Fairies: Photographic Evidence of the Existence of Another World. My favorite still being the Purple Sleeping Fairy.

Years
Name: Dave a.k.a TheKillerRedSkull

Favourite Fairies: Gardevoir and Xerneas

I like fairy types because when I close my eyes and imagine about Fairy types,
Just I find myself in a new Dimension. Also I find it cool that a person will evil powers has good deeds.

Okay bye.

Years
I generally appreciate Gaelic and Celtic interpretations and understands of fairies as being whimsical and mischievous. Somewhat related, I've long been enamoured by will-o-wisps. Though they're technically mystical spirits and not fairies, I like to imagine them as being distant relatives of the fae.

latest

Years
I was wondering if anyone grew up listening to traditional or cultural stories or folktales of the fae? I'm very interested in the way various cultures interpret fairies! 💕

Last edited:
Back