• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staaaaaaay Fresh! +++ The Splatoon Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
_nintendo__splatoon_sprite_logo_by_banditmax201-d8vr8qp.png

ARE YOU A KID, OR A SQUID?
Fan Club owned by Meganium

splatoon_blue_icon_by_paumol-d92d2y4.gif
Introduction
Welcome, kids and squids of all backgrounds! Welcome to the PokeCommunity's official Splatoon fan club! This club is a great club for discussing the game as a whole, which includes, but not limited to: weapons, upcoming events, game mechanics, the inklings, and much more! This club is also a hub for online splat matches, so if you own the game and want to join in a match, feel free! No matter what level of experience you have in the game, you are always welcome to join in!

For those who are curious as to what Splatoon is, it's basically a third-person shooter game brought to you by Nintendo, featuring squid-like kids involved in ink battles. The game is heavily reliable on the internet, so expect yourself to play lots of online battles! The game also features a multi-player battle, as well as single player mode. The game was released in May of 2015 and features their own set of Amiibos.

Welcome to Inkopolis!

56845b0cb307e53025b8e04d01faf0e9.jpg

paumol.gif
Rules
1. All PokeCommunity & FC&G rules apply.
2. Respect everyone. This is a must!
3. In addition, we understand most of us tend to get a bit competitive, please remain calm when you lose a match. This is just for fun!
4. Discussion is anything goes, just be sure to follow the topic as much as you can. Anyone can make a topic, though!
5. No trolling/bashing & all that disrespectfulness stuff.
6. Keep all splat fights outside the group unless otherwise noted!!
7. Have fun!​

splatoon_blue_icon_by_paumol-d92d2y4.gif
Online Battle Info & Skype Chat
OKAY GUYS BEFORE WE START, I'd like to explain in detail on exactly how to join the matches!

~In order for us to join a match with friends on YOUR friend list (be sure you add my NNID!), enter the lobby first and foremost. Then, select "Regular Battle/Join Friends!" on the bottom.

~Then, a list of your friends who currently have the game will pop up. If a friend is highlighted in Purple and has a "JOINABLE" status next to their name, that means you are able to join them in the next battle.

~Prepare to wait up to 5 minutes or so for you to be able to join the next battle with your friends.

~Each Splatoon match will only accommodate up to 8 squids, so you will get a chance eventually!

~If you are having trouble, feel free to ask me! Thanks to my boyfriend, I've become an expert on this. :D

This group also has a Skype Chat! In addition to discussion here in the group, we can also do a live chat during online matches & events! CLICK HERE!

paumol.gif
How to Join
All you need to do is express interest in your post by posting a short, brief introduction about yourself! If you own the game and interested in any future splat battles, post your NNID in your post so I can add you.

Any questions or concerns regarding the above, ask me! As Callie & Marie would say,

tumblr_inline_nphgf2xLIn1r0sm0k_500.png

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaay fresh!
squid icons credit: paumol @ deviantart

Years
Sign me up! Splatoon is my main multiplayer jam and it's fun to play with pals~
You already know my NNID, Meganium, but I'll say it again for club-joining purposes.
NNNID: BellaLunaWolf

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yay! Welcome aboard. :D Yep, I have you added, and I'm pretty sure you're also part of the skype chat as well (from the splatoon event!).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Sign me up as well. Splatoon is such an amazing game, but I'm waiting for the August update, so I've been playing my other games to kill time. My NNID is Pinkie-Dawn.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Sup everyone. How is all? Splatoon? Sweet, I'll join up.
NNID: Nin★Pony

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll be getting online later tonight, will add you guys!

Anyone excited for the massive August update? :D yay for private matches tho!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Most definitely excited for the August update. I'm planning to beat Majora's Mask 3D and the Wonderful 101 before August 5th, so I won't have to lose my knowledge from those games after spending numerous days leveling up to 50 in Splatoon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm hoping to get to Level 20 once the update rolls out. I want to start out at that level with everyone else and not feel so behind the others. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, Yosei!

How's everyone doing with the new update? Would anyone be interested in a weekend-long event after Splatfest is over?

Also, for those of you in NA, what team are you going for?! Hot dogs or marshmallows? :D

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Hotdogs. I can't eat mashmellows without..... [censored for personal reasons! (nah just kidding on that!)] them getting stuck in my teeth or at times my tongue. Come to think on it, I've never gone camping at all nor had have roasted anything over an open fire. So for me it was more of a personal pick based on dinner nights sometimes. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
yeah, because we have private battles now (played a private battle with my cousin last night and with her friend, it was sooooo much fun), might as well go for it! I'll provide with more details later on. I should have a less...strenuous weekend, so all shall be okay.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'll just wait for someone to send me an invite to the Skype group, because when I clicked on the link that leads to the group, I get a pop-up asking me to do something before it opens the link.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
playing while talking in the skype group is a lot of fun! glad to have people on pc to play splatoon with!

Back