• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweet Caroline

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    What has been your favourite romantic experience so far? Why is it important to you?

Please no 'forever alone' or equivalent posts - I'm really not interested at all. Save that for another thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    There's this one guy I used to see that I think about from time to time. He was really kind to me and he just said so many meaningful things that touched my heart. but anyway i told him straight up that i was looking for something more and not just a hook up. he respected that throughout the entire time we were seeing each other which meant so much to me. After a night out we ended up back at his apartment. We were laying on his bed watching a movie and i just wanted to be closer to him. So i moved myself over into his arms and he started making out with me. Idk why, but i just felt so at peace with him and i laid in his arms for a long time after that.

It stands out to me because of the immense feeling of calmness i felt. i had no thoughts, everything was still for me. when i think of being close to someone i think of that moment.

Reactions: Her

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i hope this counts, i dunno. but uhm, i'm talking to this guy right now and just..whenever i talk to him in general i just feel so happy and he gives me this nice, fluttery feeling in my tummy. like butterflies. that sort of counts as a romantic experience, right?

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • honestly when i first met my boyfriend in real life it was a really good experience. and then!! the time we went to a theme park together was awesome. idk i'm a fan of the little things in life. a fancy dinner doesn't please me. just be around me and do something fun and i'm all set.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Honestly out of all the romantic encounters I've had; excluding the ones that were mishandled, misunderstood or gone otherwise badly; I absolutely love and appreciate all of them. While very few of them were via the real world; I cherish the online ones as much as I do the real life ones. I won't say how many, nor describe any of them; but I do cherish each and every encounter.

Last edited:

TY

For me it probably would have to be the video game sessions we had... might seem a bit odd but that's like the only most memorable I can think of. Both my relationships have been online ones and afaik I'm not that romantic :p

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    There's this one guy I used to see that I think about from time to time. He was really kind to me and he just said so many meaningful things that touched my heart. but anyway i told him straight up that i was looking for something more and not just a hook up. he respected that throughout the entire time we were seeing each other which meant so much to me. After a night out we ended up back at his apartment. We were laying on his bed watching a movie and i just wanted to be closer to him. So i moved myself over into his arms and he started making out with me. Idk why, but i just felt so at peace with him and i laid in his arms for a long time after that.

It stands out to me because of the immense feeling of calmness i felt. i had no thoughts, everything was still for me. when i think of being close to someone i think of that moment.

is this something you'd want to repeat with someone else? or is it better to leave this particular moment solely with him?

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I only really had one experience in my life when I was younger. I met her online, we met in person (Thankfully that wasn't a complete disaster). We played truth or dare and dumb young things like that, lol. So I kissed her then, we kissed another time later. But the part that was different was one time when we went to a movie theater, we saw a movie that she already saw, I didn't care for it, and so we left. Outside the movie theater, we ended up kissing. The reason I say it was different, is that I never suggested or asked about doing so, and she didn't either, it just happened naturally. It was kind of like we were inside each others head for that moment (Not physically, it wasn't that intense, XD). But it turned out she had a slightly older boyfriend, and after toying with the idea a bit, I decided I didn't want to play that game.

There's never been any experience since then. It's not that I couldn't bust ass and put in the effort to try and find a date, I just don't have any interest in it. Not to mention that I've grown to hate people touching me, how the hell is that suppose to work out? XD

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • First time I had sex with my current partner, we did it in a car at like midnight in an abandoned parking lot, got caught midaction by the police haha. We were naked when they caught us, cop came right up to the window with a flashlight; my girlfriend still finds it embarrassing but I just think it's a great funny story to tell now lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    is this something you'd want to repeat with someone else? or is it better to leave this particular moment solely with him?

I'd like to feel this again with someone else one day. Especially if I end up with someone for the long haul, ideally I would hope they give me that feeling when I'm close to them

Back