• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Now i have the patched the mod but now it says " The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed". I have no earthly idea what that might mean O.o.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Now i have the patched the mod but now it says " The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed". I have no earthly idea what that might mean O.o.

Found the issue, all i had to go was go in VBA and do these steps >options>Emulator>savetype>flash128k. for any of those having the same issue.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
I've got a question for you guys. I'm trying to find a good nature for Nimbleaf. Any ideas.

I accidentally kept it as a Jolly Nature but he gets taken out way too easily.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Nimbleaf and it's evolutios are special glass cannons. A nature that increases speed or sp. attack at the cost of attack (to lazy to remember the nature names) Will benefit it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2018
The first two houses are pixelated. I've tried rebooting the rom and restarted the game as well. Any idea how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-24-13-47-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-24-13-47-04.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 16

Gagongputi

Fan of hack series like 1158 hacks, Dark Rising ha
Years
Woah !!!! I've been out of PC for a long time and when I finally decided to revisit this is what I get..... Thanks man definitely be playing this rather than my old japanese vega .. Thanks again !!!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
The first two houses are pixelated. I've tried rebooting the rom and restarted the game as well. Any idea how to fix this?

Probably you patched the game with another patched ROM (which I did and got the same results).

Search for 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM on Google and patch the game on this ROM, it'll work. And remember to play on VBA, it seems to not work on other emulators for some unknown reason...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 28, 2016
Hi - can someone help me?
I've got the Visual Boy Advance, the FireRed V1.0, and I got Vega ..
But I cant get it to work.. Each time i try to open the Vega file, it says "Unsupported file type" ..
What should I do in order to make it work? Please help

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Guys, After professor Holly hands over the secure styler to Reginald how do you progress. Help would be greatly appreciated. I'm really lost. Thank you.

Years
i have a major glitch !! plz help

some of the routes appears to mo with Pokemon battle with Nymphrost from lv 0 - 100 with each step i made :( plllz help me

it first appears to me with pokemon starters, i got 2 metagross and Laquagon.
and then the route thing with most of the routes

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2016
can someone help me please? When I try to start a new game and my character is about to shrink to start, the game sends me back to the start menu.

Years
I'm so excited for this game! I already had been watching on Youtube, and I was like "I'm gonna try", and when I saw that I had to patch, I was like "Ughhh.... Let's keep watching". If you can, can you help me patch it? Either way, great rom!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 4, 2016
Hey guys, fantastic translation! Just had a quick question maybe someone could help out with, I've just completed the 3rd water gym and got I'm03 for surf, but I picked the fire starter and haven't found any water pokemon. I've been scouring the translated wiki and pokedex but haven't found much. Does anyone know any water pokemon that may be hidden so I can catch one and use surf? I feel like I'm stuck in a catch 22 at the moment and can't continue :/

Thanks guys!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2022
Psychoness999 you can find OLD ROD in the same city where you find surf! after that go fish a water pokemon , best imho is the kappa one cause he can learn a lot of mn!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
Hello, i need help.
I already beat the Lapizula Gym and Beat Reginald and Turner in DH building in Lapizula Town, now where should i go? what should i do?
Do i need to capture 3 legendary birds with 3 legendary beast first and beating the New Island gym or something?

Please help, thank you :)

Back