• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hey, so I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if there's a way to replenish TMs in-game aside from at the Game Corner, the giant Mart and the guy on Ice Island (iirc?) who sells a few select ones. There are some really interesting TM choices in this hack and it'd be a shame if most of them can only be used once. Thanks!

Really great translation, by the way. Thanks a lot for this. Just a note that Shadow Sneak's text states that it never misses, but it's actually supposed to be priority move with 100 accuracy; not sure if it's been mixed up with Shadow Punch, which is the move that never misses.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
One doubt, I´m starting to play the game and want to know if someone has a list of the pokemons learnset, because someone said that glachild learns ice beam at lv 32 and want to know if other pokemon learn moves in there prevolution forms, like rhynose and others.
Ps: Really good hack, fakemon looks amazing and it seems to be really interesting. Thank you for translating it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Been enjoying the hack so far. I love the fakemon designs. Quick question, does anyone know how to access the basement level of the spirit mansion? I've been running around trying to figure it out but so far I've been coming up with nothing.

Nihilego

Years
Been enjoying the hack so far. I love the fakemon designs. Quick question, does anyone know how to access the basement level of the spirit mansion? I've been running around trying to figure it out but so far I've been coming up with nothing.

There are many areas in the game which become accessible after you defeat the Elite Four. That's one of them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
I'm in the last part of this hack, only two things to do

Do the sphere ruins
Complete the pokedex

but wtf, the sphere rins are tooo complex and Idk how solve...
pleace I need help... soo much confusing...

I get stock in the middle of ruins because the six stones(turnon/turnoff) not let me have progrees, exist some way to reset that puzzle?? don't let me battle with my rival or why don't activate that rocks

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I do have a question though. Is Girafarig only catchable in a certain spot in the Safari Zone? I cannot seem to find one but I'd like to use one on my team.

Years
I cant give Pika Chu the berry in the Mewtwo Gym, found the berry hidden, anything I need to do to be able to give it?

Nihilego

Years
Thanks, but still cant find the Pokeblock Case, been traveling pretty much to every city now and talked to everyone twice without finding the Pokeblock Case.

Use the Itemfinder while you're inside the gym.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
Great hack! Enjoying it so far :)

I do have a question though. Is Girafarig only catchable in a certain spot in the Safari Zone? I cannot seem to find one but I'd like to use one on my team.

Found it on the west side. It took me about two hours so be patient.

pokenig

Banned
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2016
I can't seem to play it.. i have GBA and it keeps telling me that there no image found on zip file and it's unsupported.. how do i fix this? really want to play this game!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2022
I've tried as many roms to patch it with, and none of them have worked beyond the redundant guide of the controls. It gets glitched and stops. I first tried MultiPatch, which failed every single time, while the JIPS gets it done, but the problem above happens.

Years
I've tried as many roms to patch it with, and none of them have worked beyond the redundant guide of the controls. It gets glitched and stops. I first tried MultiPatch, which failed every single time, while the JIPS gets it done, but the problem above happens.
The only problem when patching is either
1. Not using the correct fire red 1.0 rom
2. Not using VBA to play the hack
Or both

I patched mine using multipatch in works flawlessly..

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Idk whats goin on with my game, its patched, i have a gba and i have a fire red 1.0 file
but for some reason after i put my name and my rivals name the screen just turns black

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
Years
I'd love to see Doesn't or someone else with good taste in balancing rebalance this hack. It's fun but the level spread is terrible especially in regards to gyms in general.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Can anyone help me get this rom running? I have the fire red rom ready to go all i need to do is integrate the hack into the rom. Any and all help is appreciated! :D

Back