• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Office Mafia [GAME OVER]

Killua

Bard my friend I AM GOING TO SMASH YOU INTO FUCKING BITS IF YOU DARE TO END MY MOST HYPED GAME RIGHT AFTER HUNTERxHUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey there, I'm in, the froofiest batwyvern ever!

Though I wonder how does one do CEO duties if you don't even have fingers.

Killua

Name: Le batman
    Professon; Professional in having no life because of animes
    Why I should be CEO: I would buy Valve and make hl3

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Name: Jaskil
    Profession: Mechanical Design Engineer
    Why I should be CEO: My background in engineering will give the company a fresh perspective at the top, one that is sorely needed. How else are we going to survive the Office explosion?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Hello! I'm interested to become CEO of Ackbar Industries!

Employment Reference

Name: Leah Verre O' Malley-Meringue
    Profession: Head of the Salt Division in Ackbar, Also the 2nd Saltbender
    Why I should be CEO: Why the hell not? Besides, I hear CEO's get cool health benefits, and with my line of work, I'd probably need it.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years

• Name
    Jackal

Profession
    Gun for Hire (bodyguard, assassin, mercenary, etc)

Why I should be CEO
    Well first and foremost the last CEO was too soft. A corporation must be led like a country; with a merciless, Iron fist. The employees have too many breaks, and they're too long, taking up valuable time that they could be making the company money. The workers also socialize too much, this is work not a club. SHUT UP AND DO YOUR WORK. With my strict regimens the company's value will raise exponentially. I will rule by fear, and those who fear me will learn to love me. Whether they want to or not.

the security is also too lax, too many blind-spots, not enough guards to many alternative access points. My first order of business would be to fix that, and make this company's security put Alcatraz to shame; none of our secrets will ever leave the building. I know what you're thinking; "won't the workers talk?". No they won't. Unless of course they want themselves and their entire division to be publicly executed in front of the other employees as an example.

I'm definitely the woman for the job, and if you think otherwise . . . you'll learn to regret it.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • *smirks*Hello there. Pleased to be aquainted...scum.

I am the single greatest mind to be born to this earth-no, not Johnny Mustang...Harrington Hawthorne III!
    You may know me for my endeavors of removing this beautiful land of filth. However I work in the shadows and can only provide you with the alias of one of my victims-Gio7sm. I'm sure many of you have heard the name.

I can't wait to get to know you all!and eventually kill you, but that's beside the point...

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Name: Monica Lewinsky

Profession: Berry Juice "BJ" Pro

Desired Salary: BJ, 69 cucumbers

Reason for choosing Ackbar Industries: Looking for some fun at the White House​

-hugs Bard-

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Name: Melody Concerto

Profession: Information Technology & Networking Security Technician

Desired Salary: $100,000/Yr

Reason for choosing Ackbar Industries: Digital Traps are just as many as conventional traps are; ah there's nothing like a good old Etherkiller to kill fix a troublesome user's problem. As an experienced Operator; I can most certainly rescue you from the most devious of bastards seeking to infiltrate your private corporate systems.

Why should I be CEO? I'm a heartless bastard; that's why. I'll destroy any opposition and competition in the market until we are number 1! <3

I'm in. >D

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Hey! Remember me?
    Name: Nani

Profession: Tree exorcist, composer, occasional musician, spriter, professional GM breaker

Desired Salary: Something at or above minimum wage, preferably 80k a year

Choice Decision: I am a strange person. This might be a fun thing to do. Also several forumers insisted I join, even though it's a hazardous decision that might result in the untimely deaths of myself and/or others.

I came back!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Name: Tasha Lain
    Profession: Head of the Occult Research Division
    Why I Should Be CEO: Because unlike the other unworthy mortals of this company, I work for the glory of a greater power: our lord and savior Satan. Through his power, the future success Ackbard Industries is assured, as unlike other, false gods Satan is rewarding god. Through the blackest of magic and the darkest of rituals his favor can be gained, and the success of our company will logically follow.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • J-Swizzle is back!

Name: J-Swizzle

Profession: Professional Heartbreaker and Songwriter.

Desired Salary: Money is not important to me

Reason for choosing Ackbar Industries: I once dated someone called Ackbar and left them heartbroken. Working for Ackbar Industries will make me feel forgiven by Ackbar. I am also looking for new songwriting material which I feel a workplace like Ackbar Industries can provide me.

Why should I be CEO? It would give me the opportunity to broadcast my songs on a larger scale. I'm definitely the most musically gifted person in the company and that is one of the requirements of a good CEO. Plus I can bake, and my employees would love me.

Years
  • Name: Axel Blaze

Profession: Assassin, mercenary to do companies dirty work.

Money: I just enjoy killing.

Reason for choosing Ackbar industry: I don't know I kill all the other company president, only this company is standing. So, why not join it :P

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Name: Cay

Profession: Meme engineer

Desired Salary: $666,420/yr. But, it's not about the money, it's about spreading a meme-ssage.

Reason for choosing Ackbar Industries: To acquire the materials to find and/or construct the highest quality meme known to mankind.

I should be CEO to bring upon a golden age of memes onto the lowly plane of our human existence, where a higher power is not pre-existing, but it is man-made by yours truly. I believe my memes have to potential to solve all the world's problems. My memes don't just bring smiles upon your face, it brings smiles and happiness and serenity across the globe as a whole. My memes have the power.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Name: Bill Clinton

Role in the company: Head of not having sexual relations division

Why should I be CEO: Not only am i a former President of the United States but i have worked at Ackbar Industries for about fourteen years now and my skills such as charisma and negotiations i believe that i would be a great CEO of Ackbar Industries.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Name: Jason Elmwood
    Profession: Company Secretary of the Assasins stated above.
    Why should I be CEO: I should be CEO because of my expertise in negotiations and ruling with an iron fist. Under my rule, everyone will bow down before me do all of their jobs quickly and diligently, without slacking. Or else.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Ahhhh I'm here

Hi I'm Ted Tris, currently in charge of the Bidoofs powering Ackbar industries and Pokecommunity. The reason I'm running for CEO is to finally replace our flimsy human workers with my army of Bidoofs, I've taught them how to type with a speed of 100 WPM and they are the greatest fundraisers I've seen yet, they'll make great workers for cubicle farms.

Back