• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen General Chat Caf?

Years
I'm pretty sure I found the Substitute TM, but I mostly wanted to catch all the available Pokemon on the Mirage Spots and also picking up some TMs.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 17, 2016
I'm gonna throw a little background info about me just to enhance the noobish description of le me. I was first introduced into the pokemon games by pokemon yellow at age 8, then quickly followed by fire red and emerald. I grew up in a rather poor family so those were the only games I had and were accustomed to. A few days ago I was first introduced into the DS franchise, more importantly a 3DS. It was given to me as well as Alpha Sapphire. I was a bit skeptical being a newer generation as I do not quite find interest in the newer ones however being a remake of sapphire, which was remade into the emerald I was familiar with, was quite nostalgic. 22 hours later here we are. I've beaten the Elite Four, and completed the Delta Episode. I will admit I made a rather noobish decision to use my masterball on Deoxys. I was scared to fight him again because I had to soft reset after I 1-hit-kod him. Anyways the point of this post was to ask the people of pokecommunity the chances of catching a legendary with your first pokeball thrown. Le me was soaring around and found a nameless cavern. Le me being a noob had no idea what it was, so le me stopped by and stuck my hand through the hole. Le me was unaware that Azelf was a legendary until just recently and used my lvl 62 Flygon and Crunch which I didn't think would do much damage nearly killed him. Le me threw an ultraball and caught him. Sorry for the ridiculous rant, but what are the odds? I watched three youtubers take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes trying to capture it.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
January Mew Codes

Alright I am new to posting but I do have some of the Mew cards from Gamestop from earlier this year they expire the end of this month. If you missed this I will be glad to send you the code please just let me know! I am not asking for anything in return but if you would like to give something please let me know.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
I would like to receive one code, please if's possible, send me it thru PMs

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Hello! I also missed out on this because I live in greece and we don't get these events. Please pm me a code if you still have a spare! ^_^ Thank you so much if you can :D, it's awesome of you for giving these out!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2016
HELP: Legendary Birds Distribution

anyone has european codes for the legendary birds distribution? i have american codes to exchange! Mistakenly subscribed to the US region while my game operates in the EU region

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Alright I am new to posting but I do have some of the Mew cards from Gamestop from earlier this year they expire the end of this month. If you missed this I will be glad to send you the code please just let me know! I am not asking for anything in return but if you would like to give something please let me know.

Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up that I've moved this over to the chit-chat thread, since it wouldn't exactly fit in trade corner where we normally do our trading. Just be sure to message Ceratops directly to conduct your trades!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Hey all I'm pretty new to the forums here but I've been playing pokemon since I was like 5 hahaha. I first played blue and then played yellow. Then I moved on to play gold/silver and crystal and then got ruby and sapphire (the first gen that I got both games of, the previous games I borrowed from friends to play) and got even more hooked. I don't know what it was specifically about ruby and sapphire (with sapphire being my favorite, even though I love fire pokemon I just loved Kyogre more) but it is always my favorite. I even got emerald once it came out. After that I got only one from every game because of economic issues and after black 2 I didn't have the money to get a 3ds to play xy. But finally this year I had some extra money as a gift and the 2ds is available at a good price and I grabbed a 2ds and a used alpha sapphire at a good price too. I was ECSTATIC that they made this wonderful remake. It is amazing. A month or so later I also got x and played through it twice already. ^_^ I wish that oras still had the trainer customization, because that's all it really lost in comparison to xy. The dexnav is a feature I hope they keep in sun and moon too. ^_^ So yeah, I've been trying to build up my pokedex now in alpha sapphire and can't wait to see what they do with sun and moon. After my long hiatus of not playing pokemon, I got in and I am once more OBSESSED.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Hey all I'm pretty new to the forums here but I've been playing pokemon since I was like 5 hahaha. I first played blue and then played yellow. Then I moved on to play gold/silver and crystal and then got ruby and sapphire (the first gen that I got both games of, the previous games I borrowed from friends to play) and got even more hooked. I don't know what it was specifically about ruby and sapphire (with sapphire being my favorite, even though I love fire pokemon I just loved Kyogre more) but it is always my favorite. I even got emerald once it came out. After that I got only one from every game because of economic issues and after black 2 I didn't have the money to get a 3ds to play xy. But finally this year I had some extra money as a gift and the 2ds is available at a good price and I grabbed a 2ds and a used alpha sapphire at a good price too. I was ECSTATIC that they made this wonderful remake. It is amazing. A month or so later I also got x and played through it twice already. ^_^ I wish that oras still had the trainer customization, because that's all it really lost in comparison to xy. The dexnav is a feature I hope they keep in sun and moon too. ^_^ So yeah, I've been trying to build up my pokedex now in alpha sapphire and can't wait to see what they do with sun and moon. After my long hiatus of not playing pokemon, I got in and I am once more OBSESSED.

Hi Shelly! Glad to meet another fan of these lovely remakes n_n I was a big fan of RSE too so I was super stoked too when ORAS came out! Hoenn still holds the title of the most beautiful region in my book, so seeing it in 3D was pretty amazing. How far are you into your Pokedex in Alpha Sapphire?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Hi Shelly! Glad to meet another fan of these lovely remakes n_n I was a big fan of RSE too so I was super stoked too when ORAS came out! Hoenn still holds the title of the most beautiful region in my book, so seeing it in 3D was pretty amazing. How far are you into your Pokedex in Alpha Sapphire?
Hey thanks! Yeah I totally agree, Hoenn is awesome! :D Right now in alpha sapphire I've got 309 caught and seen 427. ^_^ It's a super long road ahead but I'm in no hurry hahaha! I just did my second playthrough of x so I'll be transferring more pokemon I don't have to alpha sapphire from it and I just got omega ruby and will transfer from there anything I don't have too. I'm also trying to slowly transfer all my pokemon from my gba games (sapphire-emerald-leafgreen) to platinum to then transfer them to black 2 so then they can finally get to the bank and alpha sapphire hahaha. xD But man is it a pain the way the transfers work until the bank!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Hey thanks! Yeah I totally agree, Hoenn is awesome! :D Right now in alpha sapphire I've got 309 caught and seen 427. ^_^ It's a super long road ahead but I'm in no hurry hahaha! I just did my second playthrough of x so I'll be transferring more pokemon I don't have to alpha sapphire from it and I just got omega ruby and will transfer from there anything I don't have too. I'm also trying to slowly transfer all my pokemon from my gba games (sapphire-emerald-leafgreen) to platinum to then transfer them to black 2 so then they can finally get to the bank and alpha sapphire hahaha. xD But man is it a pain the way the transfers work until the bank!

Nice nice! OR and AS are really packed with Pokémon, with all the mirage spots and hidden Pokémon and all, so it's really fun completing the Dex in these games :)

And yea, transferring between gens is a big pain in the butt before the Pokemon Bank :/ Especially the 4th gen -> 5th gen PokéTransfer. The mini-game is fun sometimes, but not when you're trying to transfer mass amounts of Pokémon ><

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Nice nice! OR and AS are really packed with Pokémon, with all the mirage spots and hidden Pokémon and all, so it's really fun completing the Dex in these games :)

And yea, transferring between gens is a big pain in the butt before the Pokemon Bank :/ Especially the 4th gen -> 5th gen PokéTransfer. The mini-game is fun sometimes, but not when you're trying to transfer mass amounts of Pokémon ><
Yeah exactly! So tiring to do. xD
But yeah, I've been enjoying going in every day on alpha sapphire to see what mirage spot has popped up. ^_^ It's a nice little thing to look forward to checking out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Yeah exactly! So tiring to do. xD
But yeah, I've been enjoying going in every day on alpha sapphire to see what mirage spot has popped up. ^_^ It's a nice little thing to look forward to checking out.

It was really fun for me too until I started using StreetPass haha. Then I would have like 6 mirage spots open at once and now I've been to them all :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Hey guys btw, I'm playing my omega ruby now and I made this team up of all kinds of pokemon that evolve in annoying ways. :P I want to evolve my Haunter, anyone that I can trade it with that can give it right back once it evolves? ^_^
My friend code is 1221-0489-5011
I'm completely open all this evening, I go with athens time btw and it is currently 5:30 here, any time from now on to really late at night is good for me. :) Please message me if you can I'll have the forum opening and will be checking every 20min if someone can, thanks! :D

UPDATE: Someone already helped me guys thanks! ^_^

Last edited:

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
Hey guys what's upppppppp

Definitely just picked up AquaSapphire and upon doing so gained access to this elusive section of the forum. Foreshadowing: I'm about to lose my job, I'm about to lose my apartment, I'm about to lose my girlfriend. I'm super excited to try the new Secret Bases tho so idec <3

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
Hi everyone. Could someone please tell me if we get a mega stone for groudon and kyogre in pokemon Omega Ruby? If i get them, will my primal groudon and kyogre will evolve into mega primal groudon or kyogre? I tried to google it, but was disappointed everywhere. Is there any way to do so?

Back