• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It's Drew's birthday!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • tumblr_pmtn2eUWD21tbbmjvo2_500.jpg

It's the 10th of October, and you know what that means....

giphy.gif

IT'S DREW'S BIRTHDAY! (User Go). And his age is a total mystery! No one shall know. Heh... well, anyway, let us celebrate this occasion with Fire Emblem Three Houses Gifs! Or Darumaka gifs, 'cause that's Drew's favorite Pokemon. He likes Alolan Vulpix & Alolan Nintetales, too. But, yeah, happy birthday, Drew. Enjoy it!

WindingSkeletalAmoeba-size_restricted.gif

(First to say it as usual, yay. >D)

Cid

Years
  • Happy birthday, Drew! :D

I really dig your new name because Go's design is so good! I'm looking forward to the new anime and what Go's relationship with Ash will be.

ee73d187ad74cd5e6aea6141086257ed.gif

Hope you have a great day!

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Yay!!!!! This is a cause for celebration! *Clears my throat to sing* Happy Birthday to Drew! Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to yooo-hooo, happy birthday to Drew!!! And many moooore! /Launches fire cracker

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    tumblr_pmtn2eUWD21tbbmjvo2_500.jpg

It's the 10th of October, and you know what that means....

giphy.gif

IT'S DREW'S BIRTHDAY!
    THANK YOU, AS ALWAYS, FOR THE NICE THREAD AND THE BIRTHDAY WISHES ; ;

ALSO LOVIN THE LUXRAY LINE CUPCAKES.... I want them.

Attractive Claude gifs are also good 👌👌

Happy birthday, Drew! :D

I really dig your new name because Go's design is so good! I'm looking forward to the new anime and what Go's relationship with Ash will be.

ee73d187ad74cd5e6aea6141086257ed.gif

Hope you have a great day!

Aaaah, thank yooou!!

My thread has been blessed by even more cute Darumakas... /sobs

AND YEAH THANK YOU, I'm excited to see where SWSH goes with the anime! I hope Ash and Go don't hate each other LOL

Yay!!!!! This is a cause for celebration! *Clears my throat to sing* Happy Birthday to Drew! Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to yooo-hooo, happy birthday to Drew!!! And many moooore! /Launches fire cracker

THANK YOU SO MUCH, you're always so nice!

THE CUTE VULPIX WILL KEEP ME ALIVE THROUGH THIS COLD WINTER

Kinda want one of those costumes ngl...

happy bday drew! hope all is going good and you have a wonderful day today :>
    AAAA THANK YOU JANNA! I had a good one, even though it was a work shift. WENT PRETTY OK. :>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!! i hope you have an amazing bday today n.n!
    THANKS, ANGIE! I had an amazing day mostly thanks to all the nice wishes from you guys. <3 <3 <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW! :D
    SCHREE

THANK YOU TYLER :D

Ilu friendo. Have a sweet birthday and cook one of your sweet dishes <3
    ILY TOO WENT!! Thank you for the nice wishes, I will be cookin steak tomorrow for mahself, aw yessss. 👌

Back