• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I don't think I'd enjoy that ._. I'd have to have so much water with it..

;_; I love brownies.. <3
But do you like bacon brownies?

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The concept of bacon brownies sounds so horrible on the face of it... but as it combines two of my favourite foods, I'd probably try one if I was ever offered it. I might throw it all up, but at least I'd have tried it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Man.. @_@ All this talk of food is constantly making me hungry.. let's change the topic to um..

: | Um..

Recycling. Do you guys recycle. Man it bugs me if I'm out at some place and can't find a recycling bin/ they only have garbage bins available.

Years
I recycle. It's second nature to me.

What really gets me is when someone throws something in the trash when there is a recycle bin right next to it. >:( I want to go up to them and ask if they're stupid or just that lazy?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't recycle at home. :( We don't have recycling pickup or anything like that so it would be a ton of work haha.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I just try to recycle whatever I can. That annoys me also, why through it in the trash when the recycle bin is right there. I have no idea why its second nature to throw away versus conserve. If you throw it away, you get nothing back. At least if you recycle, it can be used again for something else. I try not to buy many bottled or canned drinks and things like that to cut down on the waste and conserve whatever possible. I think the environment is worth protecting.

Years
Yeah, cutting back on buying things is definitely better than even recycling.

I have a friend who buys bottled water in the tiny bottles that fit in the palm of your hand. Blows my mind.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I use bottled water sometimes, but more likely it's an old water bottle filled with tap water haha. When I do drink water while traveling I usually need 3-4 different bottles of water and it's much easier with the plastic bottles than going out to buy 4 reusable bottles.

Although I guess you could call them reusable since I do reuse them?

Years
Tap water tastes kinda bad where I am though so I have to filter it. I even bring some filtered water in the bathroom for when I brush my teeth because I don't like the taste of tap.

Years
From what I've learned tap water in the US is one of the cleanest in the world due to the Clean Water Act. And since I'm a poor college student tap water has been my friend for a while now.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Tap water is much better than bottled water where I live in Australia. Its like drinking from the fountain of youth when all the other water taste like pool. Saying that if you go into a city the tap water is HORRID just like pool water. Ick.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I never really drink Bottled water. Straight from the tap is fine for me. Plus it doesn't cost me anything.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I drink bottled at home. I think its just force of habit. When I'm at a restaurant, I go for tap/ice water and not bottled. So... yeah, no logic there.

Different brands taste different. Some (Dasani I think?) just taste like plastic and are horrible. Bleh. I buy Nestle water in bulk at Costco and it tastes fine. And I recycle the bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back