• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Bottled water is good. I don't buy it myself because I think that's silly and naive when you can get it for free... Mum buys it for me though, so I'm not gonna turn it down lmao.

Years
fijiwater.jpg

BEST WATER EVER OMG

While we're on the topic of beverages, Have some of this:

MountainDewLiveWire2.jpg

>:3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm not really into drinking bottled water, it's a waste imo when you can simply get it though tap.
I like to recycle, I just wish that places would accept more things to recycle, some plastics aren't accepted for recycling where I live.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • he / they
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ah, Fiji water, I drink that on occasion when I bother with bottled water.

Also, I pass Mountain Dew Livewire in the store like every day (work in a grocery store), and it reminds me of your username every time. /no shame

& Throwback Mountain Dew is the best, btw.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't drink much bottled water. I'll buy maybe a case a year and reuse the bottles from it by just filling them up at the tap. I think I've been using my current water bottle for like 8 months now which, come to think of it, is kind of gross. :s It might be time to go out and buy another case of water just for hygenic purposes, haha. I don't like hard plastic water bottles like you would buy at a store for drinks because they're heavier and more awkward to keep around... so "disposable" ones it is! I also don't buy cases of water very often because my housemates never reuse them so I'll have one and never get to have another one because within a week or so they'll all be gone. ._.;
I drink bottled at home. I think its just force of habit. When I'm at a restaurant, I go for tap/ice water and not bottled. So... yeah, no logic there.

Different brands taste different. Some (Dasani I think?) just taste like plastic and are horrible. Bleh. I buy Nestle water in bulk at Costco and it tastes fine. And I recycle the bottles.
Ugh, the only bottled water they sell on campus is Dasani so I always get a Coke instead because Dasani is disgusting. :( I just buy generic, no-name water when I get it because it's probably just tap water anyway (inb4 "everything is just tap water").

The tap water here in Waterloo is kinda gross compared to Toronto. It's typically very cloudy (although it's clear once it settles) and while it tastes okay, when I fill a water bottle at the tap at home and bring it back here, the difference is very obvious. So I finally have an explanation for why I drink water more often when I'm at my parents' place compared to here! Though that's not a good thing because I typically need the healthier lifestyle/diet here haha.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Oh my god Dasani is the worst. I don't have any problems with tap water but Dasani actually gives me an upset stomach. I haven't experienced any other brand of water that does that.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Lightning you're going to get cancer or something from reusing those plastic bottles!! < Thats what I've been told anyway.

I have a metal drink bottle that I keep next to ma bed and a few plastic sports ones for when I work out. So I wont have that same problem!
But lets all be honest, tap water trumps bottled water completely.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I often drink water from the tap while working from my desk or on the laptop next to my bed. It's of decent quality and has flouride that's good for the teeth in it too (sure, too much is bad, but that's not the case here). Also have a jug which filters the water too.

Never bought bottled water myself, but I don't often by drinks by themselves anyway.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
having some fun time playing with my little 8 month nephew,aww,he's cuuute i love when he laugh out loud with that little shout he do out of fun ^^ he's funny cute but sadly he will travel so far sooner :(

Years
-Shudder-
Kids... XD

I don't remember the last time I saw a child who was nice and calm and not being a complete moron; screaming, shouting and so on.

I was on the train the other week and there were two kids on the seats in front of me, they kept looking over the seat and staring at me; which was annoying in itself. But they kept screaming and shouting, while the parents just sat there doing nothing. How disrespectful do you have to be? The kids were annoying everyone on the train so much, someone told the parents to control their kids, which they then did but, ugggh. That is the most annoying sound ever; screaming kids.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I usually end up pretty lucky when it comes to kids. All of my cousins who are still kids are pretty calm and such. Of course, at the clothing store I work at there were two kids pillow fighting and knocking over racks. Their mom?
Mom: "Omg you guys are so silly! Quit doing that you're going to break something."
They did, and she had to pay $500 in damage.

Also, yay, tornado warning for my area. ._.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I just dont understand why people refuse to control their children in public. When I worked at my job I would see so many kids just screaming and their parents didnt even try to control them. One time a little boy diliberately ran into me while I was working. At least his mother came back and apologized the next day.

Years
Sometimes, they are just complete brats and I feel sorry for the parents, but a lot of the time, I see soft parenting, so the kids get away with it.​

droomph

weeb
Years
I think you can't judge someone's parenting until you've been a parent yourself. That being said, I don't get parents putting their children on leashes. It's so hilarious yet sad to see them treated (literally) like dogs.

Years
Little kids on leashes. Oh my. Those kids are always screaming. Sometimes I wish things were like France where it's normal for complete strangers to chastise children for misbehaving.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive actually seen parents bring their kids into stores with those leash things on( its like a backpack with a "leash" attached to it) to keep their children from running away, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back