• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which Unova starter did you choose?

Which Unova starter did you choose?

• Tepig

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Snivy

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
Years
  • Tepig. I've long been only choosing the Fire type starter, save for Snivy in White 2, which I never got to really finishing. However, if I had not transferred that Snivy up to Gen VI, I would have probably chosen it in ORAS, cause I just love its design so much :)

But yeah, I've been contemplating on breaking my habit of only choosing the Fire starters lately... I definitely wouldn't have started that with X and Y, because Fennekin is far and away my favorite out of the Kalos trio. But I couldn't help but feel that, since I have all the previous Gen fully evolved Fire starters moved up to ORAS, I would have benefitted a lot more from choosing a different Unova and Sinnoh starter for once...oh well. -_-

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Oshawott. Because it is very cute and I already had Snivy from my White 2 game.

Oshawott is great fun to play with in Pokémon Amie. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    I chose Snivy but I'm not going to use that Snivy because of the Overgrow ability and the Gentle Nature.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    As an avid Water-type user, I think it was rather strange that I've chosen Snivy instead of Oshawott! -giggles-

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I chose snivy because he's my favorite of the three. He;s been my favorite since Pokemon White, and even in the anime he's my favorite of the three starters.

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
    Years
  • Oshawott, definitely Oshawott. I don't know why, but I always pick the water starter. In every Pok?mon game I've played I picked the water starter. I guess I just like their designs more, or just the water type in general. But why I wonder...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I had a hard time picking between Oshawott and Snivy. I always chose the water type starter Pok?mon so I chose Oshawott. It looks pretty cute. ^ ^

Years
  • Apart from the gen 2 (johto starters) and gen 6 (haven't played it) all the others i like water types so i chose oshawott well before i knew his final evolution i thought he may evolved in a bear since he seemed like a small panda like bear pokemon to me lol and i happen to like bears :). My favorite gen 2 starter is chikorita and my favorite gen 6 starter is fennekin :).

Contrary

Malamar Noob
    Years
  • I chose Snivy because of course Serperiors hidden ability is the best ability ever.

And I chose Oshawott in the original gen 5 games and I wasnt really a fan of Tepig. Fire and Fighting isnt really appealing to me.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Despite being my least favourite, I chose Tepig on the request of my little brother who loves pigs!

Back