• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Well it's not like you need to complete every single research task all the way to complete the game.
    Most people are doing it till they hit level 10, which is a lot faster.
    My completionism is just kicking in and forcing me to do it all, which takes way longer lol
    (I'm still salty at those Silcoon & Cascoon research tasks though rofl)
    And then there's people like me who play until the end of the third area and only notice at that point that there's a number at the bottom of every report indicating how much progress you've made. ^^"

But oh well. Also, it's hilarious how huge some Pokemon can be. I have a special Gastrodon and a Togekiss and they're both so big! xD

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    239 884

Are you talking a Clifford situation or just a big Slowpoke from the get go?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    239 885

Why are you turning this thread into the "answer my question with a question - count to infinity edition"?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    239 887

I'd imagine it would be more of a Clifford situation. All Pokémon eggs are the same size, right?

Reminds me of in BDSP when my Golem is playing with pebbles. I low-key have a colony of baby Geodude just following me around~

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    239 890

Slowpoke couldn't use the Agile Style, and it was too strong in Strong Style, it would have broken the game.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

You can tell that people haven't even played the game. Otherwise they'd know how important Slowpoke in the L:A lore is.

Spoiler:

Years

so the world is pizza huh.... *glares at the scenery* 🤤
    Wonder how that tree tastes... what about the houses? 🤤

Gotta eat it all, eatemon!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I've always wanted to get deeper into that series. But so far it never went beyond reading one of the novels and playing the two Point-And-Click games for DOS.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    239 897

Discworld! A book series by Terry Pratchett. Such excellent books. Everything is absurd and serious all at once.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    239 899

Currently my relationship with videogames is a bit weird... I play a lot of LoL, I get frustrated 90% of the time, so I play another videogame to relax, and when I'm done playing, I develop my fangame...
    I shouldn't play LoL alone. It's not enjoyable at all.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    239 900

Finally, this lagfest comes to an end!!! D:

The new thread is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back