• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

oh no.... suit up people!
    Spoiler:

239 857

If you played Age Of Mythology, some god gave you access to the giant crab, called Karkinos, and Karkinos is just "crab" in Greek, and "cancer" derives from karkinos ^^

I have played it, but it never hooked me as much as Age Of Empires or C&C, so I barely know any unit or research tech names xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    239 862

Eleanor used Toxic!
    PokéCommunity is badly poisoned!
    Megan mega-evolved into Super-Moderator!
    Megan used Dragon Tail!
    Eleanor is banned!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Good thing I'm Fairy/Steel and thus immune to Poison. :P

I've maybe played AoE2 many many years ago for a little bit. I've spent way more time playing Settlers 3 Gold and Stronghold.

Years

I usually prefer playing against the CPU, so it kinda sucks they never bothered fixing the game. AoE2 HD's AI is sorta broken lol There's a bunch of game modes where they will just stand around and await death last time I played it.
    Instead they just released a newer version, which probably has the same problems rofl
    I don't intend to get that version though.

Years
    I've never liked the name of my horoscope in English.... Cancer. It's 'Kreeft' in dutch which is Lobster in English. I'd rather have it be that lol
    So I've decided my horoscope is Lobster... the stuff is made up anyway so I might as well use my own term :coolcat:

That makes two of us btw.

Well, according to the horoscope, I'm...

toxic!

>:)

😑

So I glad I wasn't the one to butcher the count this time around :p

No actually I did while correcting it! ;)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    239 869

I do love a good Age of Empires session :3

I miss a good Age of Empires session 😔
    Spoiler:

I usually prefer playing against the CPU, so it kinda sucks they never bothered fixing the game. AoE2 HD's AI is sorta broken lol There's a bunch of game modes where they will just stand around and await death last time I played it.
    Instead they just released a newer version, which probably has the same problems rofl
    I don't intend to get that version though.
    Actually I haven't played AoE for a long time, but I played the old Age of Mythology quite recently, I feel the AI is correct, quite aggressive but balanced ^^
    If you want to play someday :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

So, how you all spending the evening? Trying to forget what day today is I finished a drawing:
    Spoiler:

Years

Gonna go back to Legends: Grindicus when I finish my forum browse.
    Getting 'perfect' on your Pokedex entries is so much grinding D=
    I literally spent the entire morning today plus the entire evening last night searching for Silcoon and Cascoon to destroy with Flying and Fire type moves because that was one of the criteria on their Dexes....
    I know where they spawn but... they are by no means guaranteed to spawn there lol

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    239 872

So, how you all spending the evening? Trying to forget what day today is I finished a drawing:
    Spoiler:

It's a cute drawing :D

I got a two-hour extension of my work day, but at least now I know that my coworkers believe in what I do :D
    Then I walked in the snow to go to the greocery store, and then a bit of League of Legends to escape the existential crisis that usually comes with February, 14th.

Spoiler:

I had absolutely awful sleep. Not sure if it's because I took a higher dose of ashwagandha (stress relief supplement) than usual, but I kept waking up and having jitters and brain fog or something. Could also be because I'm thinking of buying a new laptop for myself and the thought of spending a lot of money at once sometimes spirals me into mental health hell. Ugh. ><

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Sounds awful Sheep. I hope you'll recover soon from that. Hopefully, your next nights will be better! :(

Years

Spoiler:

Basically alone was the answer unfortunately but that's life :/

That pic is just so incredibly lovely!

Gonna go back to Legends: Grindicus when I finish my forum browse.

OK not selling it😅

I had absolutely awful sleep. Not sure if it's because I took a higher dose of ashwagandha (stress relief supplement) than usual, but I kept waking up and having jitters and brain fog or something. Could also be because I'm thinking of buying a new laptop for myself and the thought of spending a lot of money at once sometimes spirals me into mental health hell. Ugh. ><

I hope you're feeling better!!!

Years

OK not selling it😅

Well it's not like you need to complete every single research task all the way to complete the game.
    Most people are doing it till they hit level 10, which is a lot faster.
    My completionism is just kicking in and forcing me to do it all, which takes way longer lol
    (I'm still salty at those Silcoon & Cascoon research tasks though rofl)

I do like the game, just wish some of the research tasks weren't so lengthy lol

Also the other day I realised I can send out all 6 of my party Pokemon when not in in a fight. You can be surrounded by your mons and it's really cute =3
    Like this:
    Spoiler:

I'm totally gonna take a pic once I have all the eeveelutions +_+

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back