• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    Congratulations StCooler!

also i'm going to bed. glad to see the new topic open so early

Years
  • Cooler took da win =o

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    I would like to thank all my family and my friends who believed in me. It was a tough path, but I wasn't alone. I would also like to thank everyone who contributed, directly or indirectly, to this win. It's the first time in my life that I win something and I must say, it was worth the effort. This means a lot to me.
    Now I know I can fulfill more dreams of mine, which I thought were forbidden. This win is a light of hope in my life, and I would like to share it with you all.

He won a trip to paris. What a lucky fellow
    Hmmm, I know a bit about Paris, and I don't ever want to live there, nor to visit it now that I'm overseas ^^"

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Megan could have taken the win just before closing the topic but she prefered to play it fair and let me win.
    Thank you Megan :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's all part of a larger plan. And why bother with an outdated win if there's a newer and shinier one to acquire? :D

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I didn't have to bribe, my win was entirely deserved! :O

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Don't tell me you're having a holiday next. Next thing you tell me is that it is during a workday! D:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    There is a chocolate day, I propose we contact everyone at the COP26 so that it becomes an international holiday.
    Have to check with Megan if the day doesn't fall on a weekend ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back