• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Don't tell me you're having a holiday next. Next thing you tell me is that it is during a workday! D:

It's on a Sunday this year =p
    I also have yet to have a day off for it, even when it was on a weekday xD

A chocolate holiday? I'm still listening...

Spoiler:

check the brand name +_+

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I should have started my new job this monday but I'm hearing that the HR are not done making my file -_-
    I need chocolate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I should have started my new job this monday but I'm hearing that the HR are not done making my file -_-
    I need chocolate.
    Appreciate the time you don't need to work. Better than working away every day of your life, constantly being frustrated about it.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Appreciate the time you don't need to work. Better than working away every day of your life, constantly being frustrated about it.
    I actually love my job ^^"
    And I want to update my CV to include my current position. My CV will be sexier than ever!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    My avatar is still Rapunzel... you just can't see her at the moment, she's blinking in the starlight ;)

She'll definitely be back...
    Who are you and what did you do to Ash? Like, I don't even know how to address you. Ash was easy, because that was just three letters, which is what my head brain is barely able to remember. D:

Still a good name, though!
    I actually love my job ^^"
    And I want to update my CV to include my current position. My CV will be sexier than ever!
    Are you working in academics or in the economy?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Academics: I'm an actual mathematician! :P
    I'm starting a postdoctorate.

I recently had a job interview that went well, but that's just cause im a charming fella :'D
    Spoiler:

Is this a new thread? :O
    Last One To Post Gets A Job They Like!

Last edited:
    Years
    Who are you and what did you do to Ash? Like, I don't even know how to address you. Ash was easy, because that was just three letters, which is what my head brain is barely able to remember. D:

Still a good name, though!

I had been thinking of changing it for a long time, I'm not the same person I was 16 years ago, but I was really attached to it. I decided I would wait until after Ash Ketchup's sweet 16 before making any decisions, it only seemed fair, I mean that persona took me on a heck of a ride, and helped me meet so many wonderful friends, including your wonderful self! Ash Ketchup will always be a part of me, no matter what my username is, but it was time to be true to myself 😊

You can still call me Ash if you like btw! I have a feeling people will still call me Ash for a very long time ;)

I recently had a job interview that went well, but that's just cause im a charming fella :'D

Do you know if you got it?🤞

Is this a new thread? :O

Yep! Megan ordered her bot to take the win ;)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    What? Ash Ketchup is evolving!
    *music*
    *success*
    Congratulations! Your Ash Ketchup evolved into Starlight!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I had been thinking of changing it for a long time, I'm not the same person I was 16 years ago, but I was really attached to it. I decided I would wait until after Ash Ketchup's sweet 16 before making any decisions, it only seemed fair, I mean that persona took me on a heck of a ride, and helped me meet so many wonderful friends, including your wonderful self! Ash Ketchup will always be a part of me, no matter what my username is, but it was time to be true to myself 😊

You can still call me Ash if you like btw! I have a feeling people will still call me Ash for a very long time ;)
    Does your new name have its own origin story? Like, what made you choose it (if I may ask)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back