• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another World!

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
  • If you were given the chance to visit any other world of your favourite fandom which one would it be? (Leaving the Pokemon world of course!)
    And mind you, only one world! ;-)

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Not the Pokemon world? Oh alright :(

It has to have magic in it and fantastical creatures. I would like it not to be too dangerous, even though it at times may be unavoidable in an adventure tale. Let it be a place filled with humorous situations, beauty and good helpers rather than a world filled with oppression, warfare and human suffering.

I will take the Nine Magical Kingdoms from the miniseries the Tenth Kingdom. They are vast beautiful lands with pastoral hills and valleys, magical mountains, quaint villages, blossoming gardens, forrests and wishing wells. Old ladies open their home to you and share their freshly baked goodsie, pixies fly by and elves offer to trade with you. The kingdoms are peacefully governed by different fairy tale characters like Cinderella and Red Riding Hood. There are lots of spiritual places and fun artifacts like beans that grant wishes, mirrors that allow you to teleport from one place to the next and singing rings.

There is an evil queen, but she's only just recently gotten out of jail and is trying to operate in cognito. There are some other dangers like trolls, but they are about like team Rocket and not a serious threat. I feel like I can handle this much mischief.

Specifically where I would move to in the Nine Kingdoms would b Kissing Town. As Wolf says its, "The most romantic town in the whole of the Nine Kingdoms, Kissing Town where everyone falls in love." Everyday is Valentine's day, where the residents give eachother gifts, harps and music always play, balloons float through the streets, fresh cut flowers are presented to you, confetti rains down and angels show you around. It looks like a Shakespearean era village and you can ride gondolas and travel by horse drawn carriages. Life doesn't get much more comfy than this.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'd probably got an an alternative-reality, ngl I fancy some super powers. Maybe the world of My Hero Academia orrr Heroes, for something a bit more relatable (RIP).

Years
  • If I can't go to the Pokemon world, then I'm gonna send myself to the Animal Crossing universe. I'd happily live in a small village with a bunch of talking animals, spending the rest of my life trying to pay off my mortgage to Tom Nook.

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
    Years
  • Not the Pokemon world? Oh alright :(

It has to have magic in it and fantastical creatures. I would like it not to be too dangerous, even though it at times may be unavoidable in an adventure tale. Let it be a place filled with humorous situations, beauty and good helpers rather than a world filled with oppression, warfare and human suffering.

I will take the Nine Magical Kingdoms from the miniseries the Tenth Kingdom. They are vast beautiful lands with pastoral hills and valleys, magical mountains, quaint villages, blossoming gardens, forrests and wishing wells. Old ladies open their home to you and share their freshly baked goodsie, pixies fly by and elves offer to trade with you. The kingdoms are peacefully governed by different fairy tale characters like Cinderella and Red Riding Hood. There are lots of spiritual places and fun artifacts like beans that grant wishes, mirrors that allow you to teleport from one place to the next and singing rings.

There is an evil queen, but she's only just recently gotten out of jail and is trying to operate in cognito. There are some other dangers like trolls, but they are about like team Rocket and not a serious threat. I feel like I can handle this much mischief.

Specifically where I would move to in the Nine Kingdoms would b Kissing Town. As Wolf says its, "The most romantic town in the whole of the Nine Kingdoms, Kissing Town where everyone falls in love." Everyday is Valentine's day, where the residents give eachother gifts, harps and music always play, balloons float through the streets, fresh cut flowers are presented to you, confetti rains down and angels show you around. It looks like a Shakespearean era village and you can ride gondolas and travel by horse drawn carriages. Life doesn't get much more comfy than this.
    Whoa! Nicely summed up! I do wish there was a world likends this though! Would be pretty cool!
    Oh and let's not forget our mobile phones to play those NDA and GBA games! ;-)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Definitely not one from the media I enjoy, because I'm not athletic at all, and don't enjoy suffering on like a personal basis. So, preferably this one but like, chill.

Back