• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've yet to finish Luigi's Mansion. Whenever I turn my 3DS on, I always occupy myself with other games, and keep forgetting about it. It's definitely not a bad game or anything, though.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
the only thing that holds the Vita back... is Sony.
I couldn't agree more. The Vita has it all, Sony could have made it so great. But nope, they dropped the ball, and instead of trying to pick it up, they started digging the thing's grave.

And what is UP with those stupid memory cards? If there's one thing holding me off from playing my Vita much, it's those prices. Especially for a system that heavily promotes digital gaming.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've yet to finish Luigi's Mansion. Whenever I turn my 3DS on, I always occupy myself with other games, and keep forgetting about it. It's definitely not a bad game or anything, though.

Same here. I cleared the first 4 areas a while ago, but haven't played it since. It's good, but other things have demanded my attention, like Pokemon and Disgaea D2. And college.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
You two should beat Luigi's Mansion 2. Appreciate the amazing charm and animation by Next Level Games.

And then go buy Punch Out Wii, the secret best game of the generation.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Wow, It's been a good while since I last played anything on my 3ds... Been caught up making houses in the Sims 3 and playing Diablo instead.XD

Years
I agree about the Vita so much; upsets me to know how much potential it had. I absolutely adore my Vita but don't have much to play on it and haven't touched the poor thing in a month or so as I'm stuck in Sorcery Saga already.

Might pick up Persona Golden to put it to use! Aaand of course there's Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy Havoc. /dance

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Always wanted to buy myself a Vita, but never got the chance to. Well, it's okay; it doesn't really have much games available that I'd actually be interested in, anyway. :(

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The Vita is so full of games I'd like to play. Toukiden, Persona, the PS1 classics, BlazBlue, Gravity Rush, Killzone, Mortal Kombat. If they asked me, I'd say the Vita is the best handheld of this current gen. Too bad Sony doesn't boost it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Disgaea 4 is coming to Vita, another game that I must have on my Vita. I love the games the Vita just amazing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Yeah, held off from buying the PS3 version in anticipation for it. I'm really excited, and I'm hoping D2 will head to the Vita as well (which is looking pretty likely).

Also, Inazuma Eleven came to the US yesterday without warning. Never before have I bought anything with as little hesitation as I did then, though it's a weird feeling when there's no real anticipation for a game. It was just announced, and then, the same day...it was there. Not that I'm not happier than a clam, but it just feels really weird, especially considering that it didn't seem like IE would ever come over. Guess that whole listing fakeout did wonders for testing the waters.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Why did you make another DCC thread? The other one was fine. Talk about redundant.

Anyway, Been playing the heck out of Halo 4. At Spartan Rank 119. With this in mind, 11 more levels until Mastery and I'll be at the 10th prestige equivalent of Halo.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Nice, been wanting to play that forever but I just gt Diablo 3 and so I like it so far seeing as how I use it on Xbox. But with H4 is it still similar to the original game?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Nice, been wanting to play that forever but I just gt Diablo 3 and so I like it so far seeing as how I use it on Xbox. But with H4 is it still similar to the original game?

If by similar you mean its a FPS with aliens and Master Chief. Then yes, it is very similar. But a lot has happened between Halo CE and Halo 4. Halo 4 is more similar to Halo: Reach in gameplay than any of its predecessors . (IE Halo CE - Halo 3)

TY

Not interested in handhelds either, the only one I have is a DS Lite haha.

I just like playing on a bigger screen :P

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I don't even want a Vita, honestly. 90% of its library is PS2/PS3 ports.
Not really, no.

Though there's definitely too much ports on it. Hell even it's supposed best game is an upgraded PS2 game. (Although Tearaway >>> Persona 4 imo)

I honestly think the Vita is just an expensive as all hell novelty system. But it's an awesome novelty system that's not getting the support it needs.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Vita infuriates me, because it's an incredible piece of hardware that's not getting nearly the support it deserves. At $199, it's such a good value except that it just...doesn't have games. I think Sony has resigned themselves to letting it be an indie machine and peripheral for the PS4, rather than developing exclusive games for it and attracting other developers to do the same.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Vita infuriates me, because it's an incredible piece of hardware that's not getting nearly the support it deserves. At $199, it's such a good value except that it just...doesn't have games. I think Sony has resigned themselves to letting it be an indie machine and peripheral for the PS4, rather than developing exclusive games for it and attracting other developers to do the same.
You should pay attention to 2014 then =D
Vita is supposedly getting about 100 games this year ;)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
You should pay attention to 2014 then =D
Vita is supposedly getting about 100 games this year ;)
And the Wii U is getting 125.

Numbers don't mean crap. This is all smaller scale games that really won't do anything to support the Vita, and few of these games are gonna be from Sony anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back