• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer steak or lobster?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I was born and raised in Maine. We used to go down to Acadia every summer to camp. I remember the first time I ever tried lobster. Now, it's a strong memory of Maine for me that I cherish greatly. So, with that said... I choose lobster!

Sirfetch’d

I'm not big on lobster at all really. It's not bad but quite expensive and just a little too rich tasting for me. Steak however I absolutely crave daily.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Lobster <3
    But I can't look when they get boiled, I hide in my room waiting for them to be ready :( If I see it alive before, can't eat it. But it's so goooood.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    Steak in general because I like it if you just cook it but I only like lobsters better if cooked and prepared a certain way, lol. :)

Back