• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer steak or lobster?

Years
    I would rather have both at once if the opportunity is there.

But on their own, probably steak. Only by a small amount, though. Mostly because how much I like the lobster depends on what they put on it (the best lobster I've had so far came from a place known more for steaks than seafood, just because of the seasoning), whereas even a plain steak with nothing else on it might hit the spot for me.

string555

Banned
    Years
    Pretty simple, none. My reason? Vegetarianism

Spoiler:

:O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I love seafood in general, so I prefer lobster to steak. I really like steak too, but I usually find it too filling and I can never finish my portion.

Years
    Neither, but bottom feeders like shellfish eat the nasty gunk that falls to the bottom of the sea and you're eating that when you eat those animals. At least cows eat grass and other more pleasant things. Yeah, yeah, food webs and all that. Still.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been avoiding this thread for a while but people seem to enjoy posting in it so I thought I'd check it out.

I prefer both.

Back