• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: SLOWpoke?

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
Yus yus, I know I left, but who wouldn't return to see PC's April Fool's joke?

I just want to say, I love it :3 <3 Also boo to all the haters who can't take jokes. The point of April Fool's is to be fooled, which I'm quite sure everyone was. Even if it was belated >3<

Much better than the Todoroki madness last year. Hoorah n3n

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
This joke was reused, they just combined the Todoriki joke and the joke 2-3 years ago when they mixed everything up. Also, Team Fail, you're pointing at Slowpoke's ***.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Pretty lame effort guys. I get the joke, but April Fools is only funny on April Fools.

Points for effort though, particularly for the theme. Fix up some of the buttons and I'd probably keep using it.

Agreed. Pretty lame compared to last year.

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
Years
I like the joke. Lol. Your a slowpoke, I'm a slowpoke, WERE ALL SLOWPOKES!!!

I'm 15 nearly and I don't get it! What connection am I missing?!
Poke'Community
Slowpoke

2 + 2 = 4

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
*yaawwn*

All of you guys complaining . . . about your avatars . . . just go outside and forget about *yawn* SPC for a few days . . .

@Seth . . . I think you missed the point of the joke too . . .

Zet

Years
Hey guise, I kinda think we should just keep this one slowpoke style and get rid of the rest because it will make PC run a lot faster and PC won't have to go offline for hours on end. ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hey guise, I kinda think we should just keep this one slowpoke style and get rid of the rest because it will make PC run a lot faster and PC won't have to go offline for hours on end. ^_^
Well, it lacks Cherrim which is a minus, but it is pink, which is a plus. I suppose I could go for that. :<

Back