• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: SLOWpoke?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I woke up expecting excitement and all I saw in the previous pages was hilarious XD

If you can't take a joke, then sucks for you, GTFO.

As for me. I'm gonna be navigating Slowpokecommunity.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I wasn't really expecting a joke but then I see this.
    Lol

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The controversy with Jolene made my day about 50% better, and Morkula's sarcastic responses made about the other 50%. So all in all it was a good day. :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • To all of you people who don't like this joke.... just deal with it. Now if you guys got a prob with us not pulling an April Fools joke on April 1st then drop me a PM (I can tell you who came up with the idea on waiting until after April Fools to pull a joke, I'll even make it easy and link you to their profile via that PM).

The whole point in waiting, was to be different, and have something new. Yea, maybe April Fools is only funny on April 1st. Yea maybe last year's was better (I personally think it was). But here's the thing people... you guys didn't like what we did. You wouldn't have liked it if we pulled it on April 1st (and wouldn't have had as much meaning.... and you wouldn't have gotten a new theme). Or you would have said "Oh last year's was better. This one is boring.", there's just no pleasing all of you. I don't mind people saying "Oh, well wasn't that funny. | It's kind of late" but the stuff like Jolene was doing (and no, she wasn't banned for "speaking out" as much as it was flat out bashing and thinking it's ok to get away with it. An AA even told her to stop and she didn't) was wrong and the wrong way to go about it.

What I'm trying to say is... yea it's a joke guys, laugh a little, it might not be within April 1st, but jokes aren't only funny on the 1st of April. If you want to complain then be my guest. But do it in a way where you get your point across and not be like Jolene who thinks it's fun to bash a few people. If you don't like it then stay off of PC for a day, things will be back to normal soon enough. Remember, we did this for you guys (the members), if you don't want us to do anything for April Fools (or don't want some trick outside of 12:01am to 11:59pm on April 1st) them just say so.

Oh and BTW..... Merry Christmas.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • To all of you people who don't like this joke.... just deal with it. Now if you guys got a prob with us not pulling an April Fools joke on April 1st then drop me a PM (I can tell you who came up with the idea on waiting until after April Fools to pull a joke, I'll even make it easy and link you to their profile via that PM).

The whole point in waiting, was to be different, and have something new. Yea, maybe April Fools is only funny on April 1st. Yea maybe last year's was better (I personally think it was). But here's the thing people... you guys didn't like what we did. You wouldn't have liked it if we pulled it on April 1st (and wouldn't have had as much meaning.... and you wouldn't have gotten a new theme). Or you would have said "Oh last year's was better. This one is boring.", there's just no pleasing all of you. I don't mind people saying "Oh, well wasn't that funny. | It's kind of late" but the stuff like Jolene was doing (and no, she wasn't banned for "speaking out" as much as it was flat out bashing and thinking it's ok to get away with it. An AA even told her to stop and she didn't) was wrong and the wrong way to go about it.

What I'm trying to say is... yea it's a joke guys, laugh a little, it might not be within April 1st, but jokes aren't only funny on the 1st of April. If you want to complain then be my guest. But do it in a way where you get your point across and not be like Jolene who thinks it's fun to bash a few people. If you don't like it then stay off of PC for a day, things will be back to normal soon enough. Remember, we did this for you guys (the members), if you don't want us to do anything for April Fools (or don't want some trick outside of 12:01am to 11:59pm on April 1st) them just say so.

Bring back the rep so I can plus you. (:

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I laughed when I figured out what was going on. At first I was like "oh cool a new theme, but I'm going to switch to my old one now, kthx," but then I realized everything was mixed up, and then I finally found this thread, and I loled, as the expression goes.

Wow, people are upset about this? Wow. Just wow. It's a joke. Wow.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah, she gone for good? (Or is it not my place to ask...?)
    Arcanine really summed everything up for everyone else, maybe you should but a quote from his post in the first post...? Just incase a rampaging member hasnt read the rest of the pages... though, we are at 7 pages which can be a bother... (ive been reading since it was on page 1):\

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    If the forums were in the right place, I'd want this theme ALL THE TIME.

Not funny, but Slowpokes are cool

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years

I just finished carving my pumpkin!

Its awesome. Can we have our themes back now?

You can when the day is over. Learn to read pleeeeease.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Lol, this joke was funny. What's funnier is that it took me 3 days (it's Apr 4 now..) to realized that the forums are also messed up. XD

EDIT: Read the whole thread (Do I have so much time in my hands at 2 in the morning?) and lol'ed. Why would people be irritated of a simple theme change goes way beyond my apprehension.

Last edited:

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • Lol, this joke was funny. What's funnier is that it took me 3 days (it's Apr 4 now..) to realized that the forums are also messed up. XD

EDIT: Read the whole thread (Do I have so much time in my hands at 2 in the morning?) and lol'ed. Why would people be irritated of a simple theme change goes way beyond my apprehension.

You may not know this, but many people think the same as I do. (look at my trainer title) People want their own avatars, not freakin slowpoke.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    You may not know this, but many people think the same as I do. (look at my trainer title) People want their own avatars, not freakin slowpoke.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch, my dear. Not about something as unimportant as an avatar.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I don't mind the Slowpokeyness. Although it is already the third, guys o.o

On another note...
    1z661yw.png

DO THIS NEXT YEAR

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It shocks me how some of you guys miss the point in the joke. I can understand a few of you guys who actually get it and don't like it, but if you don't get it, then that's just disappointing.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • What, I thought you guys would be done with the forum switching two days ago :(

You are so slow!! Indignation!!!

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Well, to be honest, we ARE getting everything back tomorrow, so there's no point in complaining. Except for the fact that all the forums are jumbled up :(

Back